Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
276
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,337

Truly Madly Deeply

Summary:

Kon shows Tim Hawaii.

Work Text:

Truly, Madly, Deeply 

 

Hawaii was beautiful.

 

The sand was nearly white, and so fine under his bare feet that it felt more like powder than miniature rocks. The sun was bright, but not too hot, half-hidden was it was behind lots of big, fluffy white clouds. The surf was mild, lapping upwards from his lower calves to his knees, the spray dampening the ragged hem of his cut-off shorts and carrying the smell of sea salt and not the pollution that was surely in the ocean.

 

A pair of warm, tanned arms wrapped around him, a bare chest pressing to his bare back, and Tim half-turned to face his boyfriend. “So, you like it?” Kon asked, the hesitance in his voice a stark contrast to the smug grin on his face.

 

“I love it,” Tim said, and only wished he could be as honest about everything else. He’d finally caved after four months of dating and, against Batman’s express orders, told Kon his real first name. He still had to keep a great deal from Kon, however, and it just didn’t sit right.

 

Kon seemed okay with it, though, and Tim tried to let that be enough. Especially at times like this.

 

Kon’s smile widened and softened and he nuzzled behind Tim’s ear. “As much as you love me?” he asked huskily.

 

Tim felt his body heat up with a blush, a warm thrumming building up underneath his skin. “Not nearly that much,” he whispered, and turning the rest of the way around, rose up on his toes to capture Kon’s lips in a kiss which was returned wholeheartedly.

 

Hawaii was beautiful…but Kon was the reason why.