Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
255
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,046

Just One Of Those Nights

Summary:

Batman encounters the Joker

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Batman: Just One Of Those Nights
by mbozzo2002

It was a dark and cold night in Gotham City. Bruce Wayne, in his costume as Batman, was searching for crime that night of July 31, 2008. Then, he saw a group of police cars head toward Downtown Gotham. Downtown is unsually empty at that time of night. He used the batrope to follow the police cars, in case they need his help. Soon, he reached where the police cars stopped.The police officers were surrounding a building.

"Come on out," warned one of the police officers.

"You can't get me," said a man with green hair and a white face. Batman's eyes widen.

It's the Joker who was in that building. He tossed a bomb with a clown face painted on it. The police officers ran away from it before it blow up.

At that moment Batman swung toward the window. The Joker look up and ran into the building. Batman went into the room and chased the Joker. He was trying to get away from him. It didn't do him any good. Batman caught up to the Joker, and punch him in the face. He didn't want to take the chance that the Joker has gotten his Joker gas. He knocked the Joker out.

Then, he drop the Joker at the feet of the police. Let's them put the Joker behind bars. It's their jobs. So Batman disappeared into the night while the police put the knocked out Joker behind bars.

The end, for now.