Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 22 of Morgan/Garcia oneshots
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
554
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,006

New Accessories

Summary:

Written for maybe_someday and truth_takes_time at fanforum.com. Their prompt were some ear rings Kirsten was wearing for the CBS/the CW/SHOWTIME party.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended. 

Derek's jaw dropped when he saw her sashay into the briefing room this morning. He couldn't believe she'd really done that!

On the other hand, you shouldn't dare somebody like Penelope Garcia - let alone bet that there was something she wouldn't do. But he'd done it the other day and of course, he had lost the bet. Well, depending on how you look at it.

Chuckling to himself he watched the reactions of his co-workers.

JJ's eyes almost popped out of her head before she grinned desperately trying not to burst out laughing.

Emily almost spit the coffee she'd just sipped all over the table.

Reid stopped whatever he'd been rambling about and his jaw hit the floor.

Rossi smirked a little and turned his attention back to the file in his hands.

Hotch just raised an eyebrow at the technical analyst.

Penelope greeted all of them good-naturedly.

She gave Derek a wide smile and sat down next to him, acting as if she looked like she did every other day. Okay, as a matter of fact she looked like every other day - except for the ear rings she was wearing. Her high heels were white today fitting the black and white jacket and a contrast to her black skirt. Her shirt was pink in sharp contrast to those ear rings. And her hair was put up in an unusually neat bun certainly to draw all the attention to said ear rings.

He leaned over and mumbled: "Good morning, princess."

"I'll show you a good morning, hot stuff." she grinned and her ear rings danced as she turned her head towards him.

"Nice ear rings." he chuckled pointing at the light green accessories.

Hotch cleared his throat causing his two agents to turn back to the topic - for the moment.

"You owe me a date." Penelope grinned triumphantly when she left the briefing room followed by Derek who had insisted on carrying the batch of files for her. "And I have very distinct plans of what I'm going to do with you!"

"Well, I hope they don't include using those on me!" he said pointing at her ear rings while he waited for her to unlock the door.

"Why not?" Penelope giggled. "I always dreamed of handcuffing you to my bed. And if I may remind you, the deal was that the winner can decide what we're going to do. And there are so many things I'd like to do to you, stud-muffin!"

Derek gave her one of his most irresistible smiles and leaned a little closer. "You know that these handcuffs are too small for my wrists, right? You could at most cuff my pinkies with them." he grinned a little triumphantly.

Grinning herself Penelope watched the grin disappear from Derek's face and his jaw almost hit the floor as she sat down in her chair and took a pair of handcuffs upholstered with a black fabric out of one of her drawers.

She giggled jubilantly: "This date is so going to be a lot of fun!"

Series this work belongs to: