Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-08-04
Words:
3,421
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,045

Sleuthing The Stones

Summary:

This is a crossover... An SG1/Xena/Lawless movies (Kevin Smith)crossover... Daniel visits stonehenge and learns all about Xena; Warrior Princess...

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Sleuthing The Stones

Notes:

Not my world (s), but I play anyway..!

Chapter Text

The Love Doctor’s’ House Call..!

“Mattie, Annie’s on the phone..!” Harry called.
Mattie slammed the front door. “Just putting the shopping in the hall.” She yelled.
“She’s been getting in the Haagen Das for that movie night I’m not allowed to interrupt.” Harry informed Annie.
“ By the time your shift ends, the movies should be over, and the TV re-run channels will have gained our attention..!” Annie mentioned. “How’s the project at work?” Annie asked.
“I’ve just sold a batch of my artwork for the Hospital Fund!” Harry announced happily.
“Good on ya!” Annie responded.
“Matt’s here now…” Harry felt his wife give him a quick squeeze from behind.

“They’re scheduled to arrive in three days’ time, General.” Daniel stated.
“What’s the plan then, boys??” O’Neill entered the General’s Office.
“Annie Day and her people have confirmed their visit.” Hammond told Jack.
“That’s gonna make Danny a happy boy, then, eh..!?” Jack patted Daniel on the back.
Daniel didn’t bother to blush. “Annie says she may know where-abouts the fabled artefact is. She’s bringing all she has with her.”
“Ooohh, yeah..!” Jack reminisced.
The General reproached the Colonel with one look.

“C’mon, you two..!” Harry admonished. “No time for another tub each..!” He stood in front of them, and the television, which was re-playing old episodes of “MacLeod’s Daughters. “You’ve already watched your favourite episode of Black Beauty!”
“The New Adventures of Black Beauty..!” Annie corrected, getting off the sofa.
“Don’t get your knickers in a twist, Harry…” Mattie stood close by him, and pinged his latest addition to the collection, a pair of velvety deep sapphire sorts, which could be seen just above his Hospital Uniform trousers. “And, don’t worry, they weren’t on show before you bent over to clear away the wine bottles..!”
Annie came back into the room… “Is that a new Warrior Princess print in the spare room..!?”
“Harry bought it for me..!” Mattie explained.

“Do you think this artefact’s going to be salvageable after all this time..?” Carter asked her father.
“I’m not even sure we should be risking the Goa’uld knowing we have it…” Jacob spoke. “But the Tok’Ra must take possession of every chance to live on.” Selmak thought aloud. “Since the one thing we do not possess is force of will, in this instance, we will undoubtedly require all other help available…”
Samantha Carter nodded in agreement.

“Hello, again..!” Jack barged in front of Daniel to take Annie’s hand.
“Colonel..” She smiled warmly.
“Welcome.” Teal’c shook the hand of Harry, then, sat down on one side of him.
“How’ve you been..?” Harry asked, as you do…
“I have been busy…” Teal’c told him. “We are sorry that we could not greet you upon your arrival.”
“We were busy.” Jack sat forward in his seat. “The Tok’Ra wish to get busy..!” Jack grinned, opposite Teal’c.
“Indeed.” Was all Teal’c said.
“It’s Mattie whom will be of most help in locating what the Tok’Ra might need..!” Annie stated.
“Well, I don’t know about that, but I do know those memories’ I have imprinted on my mind that were Gabrielle’s, they say she remembers seeing the device you described being carried in by one of Osiris’ and Isis’ Jaffa.”
“I wonder why they brought a sign of weakness into an enemy camp..?” Hammond asked everyone, as they stood around him. “Doctor Gardiner says Osiris would not advertise why, even to her.”
“She’s tried hypnosis. She simply does not know…” Daniel pondered aloud.
“Mattie’s brilliant at hypnosis, sir…” Harry turned to the General.
“We know, son…” Hammond replied, tellingly.
“And my penchant for self-hypnosis on occasion may arise, conveniently helping you out on both fronts…” Mattie turned, now speaking to and acknowledging the Carters’, whom had just entered the Briefing room.
“One would hope so…” Selmak agreed.
“Everyone, this is Selmak, my father’s symbiote.” Sam told the newbies’.
Annie stood, walked over to General Carter, and they shook hands. “We read about you before we came…”
“It was a better story than that film they watched back home..!” Harry indicated he was talking about his friends, and swivelled around in his seat to see father and daughter Carter.
“Thank you!” Jacob smiled, and went to sit down opposite Mattie.

Jacob Carter sat in on the hypnosis session, but was unaffected as he heard the story unfold before him, alongside Doctor Janet Frasier and Doctor MacKenzie…
“Why did Osiris order his Jaffa to bring the medical machinery into his brother’s strong-hold?” Mattie probed.
“I have no idea why it was there…” Sarah Gardiner spoke openly.
“I do!” Harry piped up.
“Tell us, Harry…” Mattie looked at her husband.
“Joxer saw something while he waited to free the slaves.” Harry began. “Isis telling a foot-soldier to bring the artefact to her bed-chamber.”
Sarah suddenly shifted uneasily,
Mattie watched her carefully. “Are you alright, Sarah..??”
Mackenzie and Frasier exchanged ready looks to go to the Doctor’s aid.
“Isis did not want my child..!” She pronounced angrily.
Daniel squirmed painfully, worried as she spoke as though her captor.
Janet soothingly touched his arm…
“Osiris had memories’ of foiling a plot Isis had going…” Sarah spoke. “Isis once tried insemination from one of her slaves, but there was no Harsesis.”
“Why did Isis risk an Harsesis child’s birth..?” Mattie looked up from her notes.
“She wanted to use the child to form an alliance with Nirrti and her new race of hosts.” Sarah Gardiner answered.
“Harry, do Joxer’s recollections’ confirm Gabrielle’s?” Mattie spoke of the location she seemed to recall.
“… The Guard took the machine into Isis’ courtyard dome…” Harry told his wife, and the room.
“Stonehenge..!” Daniel said to himself very quietly.
“If the device is there, we will eventually be able to use it to detect which of the candidates is a suitable queen for our new generation…” Jacob leaned on the back of Daniel’s chair, and whispered back, from where he was with those witnessing the recovery of these precious memories’, on the outskirts of the hypnosis gathering.
“Are you sure you won’t just hire some poor girl to give you an oh-so handy Harsesis..?” Jack crept up behind them, after having slipped with military precision and stealth, through the doorway to the darkened room.
Jacob didn’t bother to reply.

“Doctor Gardiner is helping us with the English authorities’ red tape…” Hammond stood before Annie Day.
“Keep us informed..!” Annie smiled.
“Thank you for hopping on that plane!” Daniel told Annie.
“… ‘Least we could do!” She smiled even more. “Besides, now you’re done with us, we’re having a holiday over here..!”
“Well, do have a wonderful time…” Hammond shook Day’s hand before leaving the Mess-Hall.
“I can’t remember what a holiday’s like!” Daniel sipped his coffee.
“My hotel’s not too far away… Drop by…You have once before..!” She invited Doctor Jackson.
“Mattie and Harry will be way too busy to be concerned with how I am…” Annie grinned.
“Oh..?” Daniel half knew the answer as he asked the question.
“Next time we come over, we’re all hoping we’ll have to make sure a baby seat’s booked on the plane..!” She prayed for her friends silently then…

In their V.I.P room, at the SGC, and still in bed, Harry kissed his wife.
“What are you thinking about now..!?” Mattie enquired.
“Thanking God I didn’t lose you when I lost Xena..!” He answered. “Joxer was never enough for you…”
“Joxer had a lot of graces. He was sweet! – I was just waiting for you to come along and finish the puzzle for me!!” Mattie tickled his chest. “I’m used to adjustments, and even when you had Xena’s memories, they were just memories of yesterday I was responding to! Fun, but nothing compared to you, Harry…” She kissed him. “Memories - wonderful ones, but I’m making brand new happy memories, finding fresh joys!” Mattie shifted. She snuggled closer to him. Her hands found his discarded underwear between the sheets. “Mind you, I’m glad she left some ideas in your head..! Mattie was holding up yet another knew pair of posh panties – a thong actually, in sailor stripes of Navy Blue and white… “I guess we really should have bought you a khaki pair!” She laughed.
“Not if I’m going to have to give up that drawer back home..!” Harry grabbed his wife. “Besides, the shop didn’t have any!”
“The baby will appreciate it!” Mattie appreciated it, too.
“Anyhow, the less of my underwear the kid finds, the less it can tell its friends at school..!” Harry said.
“These are our little secret… It’d spoil the fun if the world found out!” Mattie threw the knickers over the end of the bed, and lustily ‘attacked’ Harry.
“I guess I’d better remember to pick them up off the floor later then..!” Harry got himself comfortable.
“You could always chuck them over my side of the bed..!” Mattie grinned, playing with him…

THE END
Written On: 25th/26th May 04