Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
435
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,038

That's What Friends Are For

Summary:

Blair calms Jim

Work Text:


That's What Friends Are For
Ramblin Rose (aka PattRose)

 

Jim walked into the loft slamming the door behind him. He couldn't even  remember a time he had been angrier. After he hung his jacket up, he stormed  into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Blair was witness to a very pissed off  Sentinel. And he didn't have a clue as to why. All Blair knew was, he had to talk to Jim straight away.

He walked into the living room where Jim had plopped down and he growled when Blair came up to him.

Holding up his hands, Blair said, "What the fuck is going on with you, man?"

"Chief," Jim said angrily, "I don't want to even go into it. It's long, it's boring and I just want to have a do over for this entire day."

"Jim," Blair said laughing, "Things couldn't be that bad, could they? Tell me about it and we'll work things out. You know we always do."

Pulling Blair into his arms Jim said, "I got a call from Steven today saying they think that he has Lupus. I couldn't help it, when I'm frightened about something you know how ugly I can be to a person."

"Okay," Blair said, "so who did you yell at? And did you piss anyone off that won't forgive you? I mean, it wasn't Steven, was it?"

"No," Jim shouted, "shit, I'm just worried, Chief. I'm really scared. In answer to your question, I yelled at Conner and Simon. I was really shitty to them."

"Why?" Blair asked quietly.

"Why was I shitty to them?" Jim asked, "Or why am I scared?"

"Both." Blair said, kissing Jim's neck as he curled in closer to him. "First of all, Jim, you know how good you are at apologizing. You've had all that practice."

Smiling, Jim said, "Okay, I need to call them and talk to em."

"Just my opinion, but I'd call Simon first." Blair said, "and if he forgives you, you know you're a shoe in with Conner."

As Jim headed into the kitchen to call, Blair said, "Jim, lets call Steven afterwards, okay?"

"Yeah, Chief," Jim said, "I'd like that and I think he would too. I knew you'd help me figure this out."

"That's what friends are for." Blair said following Jim and rubbing his mighty fine ass.

"Thank goddess for that." Jim said as he turned into Blair's arms and let Blair just hold him. "Thank you, Blair, I love you."

"We can all have do overs." Blair said as he started kissing Jim.

end