Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,162

Making Orange

Summary:

Fandom: You must be joking
Pairing: Red/Yellow
Rating: PG-13
Summary: You knew that chocolate was an aphrodisiac, right?  The M&M spokescandies prove it.
Archive: *snicker*  Yes, if you dare.  Just tell me where and give me credit, and a feedback address.
Status: Finished
Sequel/Series: Lord, NO!  Um, I don't THINK so.  Unless I make a series out of my weirdest pairings.
Disclaimer: I did not create the characters here, I don't own them.  I derive no profit from this effort.  I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.
Websites: http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles and http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/foxluver
Warnings: Blame or credit goes to tallsor.  She's the one that planted the candycoated seed in my fertile brain.  And when she responded to a comment, she gifted me with another plot bunny--one carrying a cell phone.  More on that later.
Author Notes: Think back to your primary colors and secondary colors.  Yellow and Blue make Green.  Red and Blue make Purple, and Yellow and Red make Orange, and God help me, I CAN see a series in that!
Notes: *Book Title*

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Making Orange
By Scribe

Yellow was reading a sleazy looking paperback when Red flounced into the room.  He quickly hid the book down the side of the couch as his round little friend dropped down beside him.  "What's wrong, little buddy?"

"Green."

Red was fuming, so he didn't see Yellow roll his eyes.  "Guess the date didn't pan out, huh?"

"Yellow, she's NOTORIOUS!  Heck, they put bowls of nothing but Greenies out at frat parties, because she's supposed to get people 'in the mood'.  Well, she flirts, and she flirts, and NOTHING."

"Bad, huh?"

"My chocolate balls are the same shade as Blue.  I'm about to burst my shell."

"Well, we could do something about that."

"Like what?  I know that people like hand-made chocolates, but I'm TIRED of jerking off."

Yellow pulled the book out and handed it to Red.  "Does this give you any ideas?"

Red studied the cover, which showed two humans--one flopped face down across a table, and another one standing behind him.  It took him a second to realize that they were both without their fabric coating.  He blinked, then read the title.  He looked at a grinning Yellow with dawning comprehension, and a distinct stirring below his M.  "*Fudge Packers?*"


end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.