Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
244
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,626

Jesse James

Summary:

Set after the episode: Frontier Dad: Inspired by the site of Jesse dressed up as a cowboy! An extra scene...

Work Text:

Jesse James

 

"Home from that date with Melanie, are you, Jess?" Steve opened the beach-house front door to Jesse.

"My heart wasn't in it, partner!" Jesse smiled.

"You in the mood for something else?" Steve grinned, stepping away from the door, so Jesse could walk by.

"Something more…" Jesse admitted.

"What's on your mind?" Steve grinned.

"I'm still in Saddlebrook.." Jesse confessed.

"So am I..." Steve confessed. "I love my Jesse James!"

"You do?" Jesse walked into Steve's arms.

"Oh yeah! He looks good from every angle! He's welcome to be my pearl handled cow poke any day, and ‘aint no way he'd be number four 'cos he's always my number one!" Steve informed Jess.

"Is there a room free in this here boardin' house?" Jesse whispered stretching up on tiptoe to Steve's ear. "Cos I'd be obliged, sir, if you'd pick me to offer you my services?"

"You can take that to the bank if you'll come with me, you fine young rustler!" Steve led Jesse to his basement apartment.

"Oh I will, Sir… I will." Jesse promised. "I've been longing to touch you and be touched by you all day! Haven't you noticed my hands go to your lips?"

"Let's cover all those angles, Jesse James." Steve gripped him and kissed him before they shut the bedroom door. "You've not forgotten how to poke, have you, Cowboy?" Steve asked. "’ ’Cos I'm up for some of that too!"

The End..?
23.3.07