Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
196
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,170

Bubble Bath

Summary:

Some frivolous, Hot Jack & Sam, written years ago...

Work Text:

Bubble-Bath
19.9.04

 

Sam watched Jack leaning, pouring in the bubble-bath, swirling it, caught in how glorious he knew it would feel any moment now. He’d known that hours’ ago, driving as they had, for the privilege of stepping through this bathroom door.

Sam touched his back.

“Cosy, privacy, isn’t it..??” Was his reply.

… Central was the sunken hot-tub, with steps and a rail each; Side by side, they dipped into the water, Jack catching her hand to guide her into the depths.

Seated, Sam manoeuvred herself onto Jack’s lap.

Clutching Sam next to his body, Jack kissed her jugular.

She kissed his shoulders, his cheek, ear, and lips… Her hands ran over his fore-arms, easy to grip, even through the wetness.

He kissed her throat, waited for her, wrapping his arms about her like a safety net.

She felt his palms pull her body nearer, quickly, holding the back of her thighs. Sam grew taller, as he grew closer, deeper, lips sipping the water droplets from her breast and belly… Awareness of his cheek resting, her stroking the back of his neck, just as she always did, following fingertips with lips…

THE END