Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
669
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,238

Betrayal

Summary:

A prompt word bit of early days heat between Saul and Bill... They frak, basically!

Work Text:

Prompt Word: Betrayal (No. 13)
T/A (New BSG) Slash Pairing
Fan-rated: AO NC17 Slash Content
Word Count: 634

Here, in the twilight, behind our privacy grid; is the domain of our shared bunk-space. I sit up with my back against the bulkhead, and watch Bill as he stands before me undressing. He looks over his shoulder at me, as he lets his jacket fall on the end of his bunk; Perhaps, it would have been a better use of space to have actual bunk-beds. But I thank the Lords we haven’t. His back appears as he eases his uniform ‘vest’ over his shoulders and over his head. Why we have to wear kits like this just for hauling crap from one end of the galaxy to the other, I don’t know… But we do. Though at this moment, his shoulders are bare – and so gargantuan-broad – that he looks like Atlas or Lord Zeus… And the love he evokes from me is all I can really think about.

I can feel Saul’s touch from the sides of my neck, easing out along my shoulder blades; His flat palms I love to have caressing me, are repeatedly travelling across my shoulders – And the knots all the way down my arms are dissolving just because he is making sure of it for me.

Our surrounding world seems to leave us, Bill and I… The freighter is no longer where we dwell. Somehow. It’s always the way… Who do we betray by being together? Anyone..?

It’s going to happen between us. I just don’t get how I can be alive with electricity, twitchy as Tartarus, my heart in my throat, while it is, at the same time, so firmly in my chest, embedded at the core of my soul, exactly where it should be. Isn’t this contradictory? A betrayal of my family, of him… To walk this path – To never actually quite leave it?? Where’s my heart then??

As I kiss his neck, he looks up into the rafters, the decks of the ship that are above us here… Bill’s dark hair is hot and wet at the nape of his neck. I keep on with my kisses and reach my hands around between his legs. He is clamped to my body, as I am to him… I’m as hard as frakkin’ Hades, and I’m pressing into the cleft of his backside.

How can we stay silent when this is happening to us? It happens every time. It’s incredible! The heat that always washes over us is frackin’ incredible..! As Saul takes away my uniform pants and lowers my underwear, I am glued to him. Damn glued to him, literally. The murmurings of his thrusting begin for the both of us. In that time, I can feel his sweat on my skin, his breath on my neck, his love in my soul. He is my storm. I can stand in the middle of his thunder and lightening, my arms outstretched, upturned, and receive him, feel his love pelt and work into my every pore. And, I live in that storm with him, and he with me.

When I drill into Bill’s body, when I hold onto him, it’s unlike it’s ever been with anyone else. I feel as though I reach his soul every time… And, with Bill, body and soul are equally strong and glorious to look at; I am touched by the awesome aura of this man every single time I am in his presence – Every time, I am in the presence of such an impressive soul!

I feel truly joined with Saul. Joined to him. I look at him and I see and feel such great love. Beyond here, beyond now: Though this is the obvious manifestation of such embedded love… He is in my body in moments like these, and sometimes, I am in his; But he is in my soul always.

 

The End..?