Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    Fandom: Eroica
    Pairing: Klaus/Dorian
    Category: Drama / First Time
    Rating: NC-17 (deliciously LEMON)
    Summary: A mission brings both the Major and Eroica into close quarters, leading to a physical confrontation that changes the Major’s course unalterably.
    Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. They just forced me to use them for awhile. Non-profitable but highly satisfying. This is not for minors. Many thanks to Yasuka Aoike for their original creation!
    Notes: This is my first attempt at an Eroica fic. I’ve written tons of QAF stories - both UK and US. Also La Femme Nikita. So it is with GREAT thanks and many long hours that I have to thank two people for their help. Thank you to Alexis for helping me with some techie inspiration and for betaing the story when it was done. And MANY thanks to Nico for spending months (literally) - talking me through, making suggestions, helping me with the German and so many many things in the creation of this fic. She made me work (!!!) for this story, and it’s all the better for her suggestions. Hugs to you both.
    Special Thanks to Eve! This fic was supposed to be in the zine she’s working to create, but I couldn’t make the deadline…lol. The special thanks comes from her literally saving the story’s life twice. She was able to resend me my original outline after first my computer crashed and had to be reformatted, and then when I lost the outline after the file was corrupted and made inaccessible. Many thanks to you for it even seeing the light of day!
    Warnings: Cursing - hehe. Sorry, I know that’s not really a warning - this is KLAUS, after all…lol.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    14,180
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,453