Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
528
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,284

The Attack

Summary:

A Season Two Story

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

The Attack
by mbozzo

 

The Leader came to Earth with a promise for peace. as part of that promise, the leader wanted to marry Elizabeth. Elizabeth agree to do so. Kyle, believing Elizabeth to be mind controled by the Leader, sneak into the shuttle. When Elizabeth found him there, she teleported Kyle to her mother, Robin, in Chicago.

Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Resistance returned to Los Angeles, and was reunited with an old friend. As the shuttle carrying Elizabeth reached the Leader's spacecraft, it exploded near it. Now, on to the story.

The Leader looked at the wreck of Elizabeth's shuttle. His men was able to find the remain of a bomb. He knew who put that bomb in the shuttle. Dina was getting to be a pain in the butt. He going to have to deal with her, sooner or later. She may have gotten one of her followers to put the bomb there. Now he've got an excuse to attack the humans again.

Elizabeth awaken inside another shuttle. She looked up and saw a blonde woman and an Arabic male looking at her. There was something about the male. She got up, and took a good look at him.

"Are you all right? I was able to telport you before your shuttle exploded," said the Arabic male.

"Thank you. Who are you?" asked Elizabeth.

"I am known on Earth as David Hasad, but my old teacher gave me his title," answered Hasad.

Then, Elizabeth knew who she was talking to. "Amon," said Elizabeth.

The orders to attack came a second later. Many of the still on Earth motherships send their skyfighters to attack the cities, very soon. It caught the humans off guard. Buildings were being destroyed. People were being killed. All around the Earth, people were dying. The war has started over again. When the attack was over, there were many people dead. There were mass burial around the planet.

Soon, the United Nations were given a message: Surrender to them or be destoryed. The United Nations didn't feel that they have a choice at all. So, they surrendered the dust-free area to the Visitors

The news about the surrender has reached the whole world. While the area with the active red dust still belong to the human race, the Visitors now have full control of the dust-free area. The dust-free area became known as the Green Zone, while the area with the active red dust became known as the Red Zone. The Green Zone is now under Visitor control, while the Red Zone is still under human control.

When the new of the surrender reach Amon's shuttle, he knew his job has just began. "Now, we must reach our people with the message that our people must return to the stars. It will not be easy, but our people need to hear this message," said Amon. Elizabeth knew that Amon was right. She sensed that the next 3 and a half years would decide if her father's people would have a future or not. It would be up to her father's people, if they would accepted Amon's message or not.

 

The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: