Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,000
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
21
Hits:
2,763

After The Return

Summary:

This is the first story that take place after V: The Return. This is the first of the 'Season 2' stories.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I didn't create.

Chapter Text

After The Return, Part 1

by mbozzo.

The shuttle carrying Elizabeth was heading toward space. Kyle was hidden inside that shuttle. After the first shuttle left, a second shuttle left the Los Angeles Mothership. Mike Donovan, Julie Parrish, Willie, and his new bride, Thelma was on that shuttle. It headed down toward Los Angeles. Philip drove that shuttle. He landed it near Club Creloe. It was the hidden headquarter of the Los Angeles Resistance during the 'Open City' stage. It was now a wreck.

Mike Donovan could enjoy the irony of being here.

"We could make it a place for people to go after work," said Willie.

"You think so, Willie?" asked Thelma. She looked at her future husband. This place mean something to him. She would help him, if it get Willie to accept his future as her husband.

"It may take some work, but I believe I could make a place for us here," answered Willie.

"Maybe I could help you here. This used to be Elais's place of business," said a familar voice.

The 3 former freedom fighters turned around and saw a old friend. It was Caleb Taylor.

"Nice to see you, again," greeted Donovan.

They came toward him and hugged him. Philip looked at the reunion. It made him smile to see old friends reunited. He went back to the shuttle, closed the door, and went into the sky. He was on his way back to the Los Angeles Mothership. If he knew what going to happen, he would never come back to the Los Angeles Mothership.

To be continued.