Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Xena
    Pairing: Various
    Rating: R
    Summary: TW and various gods and demigods drop by to cheer Scribe up, and watch television.
    Archive: Certainly.  Just tell me where.
    Sequel/Series: Sequel to Round the Dial With Xena
    Disclaimer: I did not create the media characters here, I don't own them.  I derive no profit from this effort.  I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them. TW and Phairway appear with her permission.  Well, HER permission, anyway.  I don't know how he feels about it.
    Notes: This is for TW, who contributed sections and ideas.  Thanks for the inspiration and friendship, doll.
    More notes: ^See Round the Dial With Xena.  Strife gatecrashes, Cupid is dragged in, and eventually Jett, Jayce, Apollo, and Eris show up.  :)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,509
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,904