Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
248
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,280

A July Fourth Story

Summary:

Its July Fourth and Diana isn’t happy. This is the story of why she isn’t happy.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hadn’t created.

Work Text:

A July Fourth Story.

by mbozzo.

It was July 4, 1985. The fireworks was poping in New York City.

Diana was watching it on the screen, back in the Los Angeles Mothership. She wasn't happy to see it. It was reminding her of her failure with the red dust antidote. All the so-called 'antidote' did was to make the 'red zone' even deadlier. If any of her people enter the 'red zone', they would burst into flame. Some of them have been known to burst into white light, when entering the 'red zone'.

Then, her sister, Juliet walked into the room. She was off-duty at the time, and was wearing civilian clothing. "Is there anything wrong, dear sister?" asked Juliet.

She turned around and was remind of Julie Parrish. Her sister, Juliet came to Earth, looking like Julie Parrish.

She tried to get her sister to change her looks, but she have failed in that. That is why she gave Juliet, the white collar that she always wear.

"Look at that. If the so-call antidote has not failed, we would be in control of all of the Earth, right now," answered Diana. Then, she stomped out of the room.

After she was gone, Juliet came closer to the screen. She looked at the fireworks. It was a good show from the humans. She have hoped that by next year, her people will have returned to space and are far away from the planet Earth.

The end, for now.