Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    JAG
    Clayton Webb/Harmon Rabb
    Rating: adult
    Summary: Harmon Rabb finds out who got him and Clayton Webb together and takes action.
    Part 4a of the Solstice series, companion piece to Tongues of flame.
    Disclaimer: I do not own these characters, but they do like me. Even Palmer, but of course he does. I got him out of jail legally.
    Please do not archive this story without asking me first. It's more than likely that I'll agree, but I want to know where my stories are.
    Thanks to Tinnean, who gave me the necessary encouragement to get this done, as always. She's wonderful. :-) Thanks also to the Whitman Public Library, which kindly and unknowingly gave me a safe place to edit some of this story, and thanks to Elizabeth, who beta'd the gemstories posted version and helped me make it tighter. This was for Celli on her birthday (7/22/02), because she's a wonderful friend and a fan of Webb/Rabb, and I posted it to gemstories for Scarlet on her birthday (7/24/02), since she enjoys Webb/Rabb as well.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,371
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,422