Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Harmon Rabb/Clayton Webb
    Rating: NC-17
    Harmon Rabb and Clayton Webb finish their talk.
    Part 3 of the Solstice series
    Disclaimer: No, the guys don't belong to me, but they do seem to be around a whole lot. Guess CBS and Belisarius Productions have let them out on a bit of a vacation. Glad they came over to see me. (And they seem to be happy about it, too.)
    Please do not archive this story without asking me first. It's more than likely that I'll agree, but I want to know where my stories are.
    Spoilers: Webb of Lies, Wilderness of Mirrors, Contemptuous Words.
    Notes: Mareen, Katja, and Jennifer did my beta work out of sheer kindness and generosity, and Amanda, bless her heart, read an earlier version and made me feel great about it, even though I'd totally screwed it up. Many, many thanks to all of them. I do not deserve such wonderful people in my life. But maybe again I do.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,138
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,299