Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    Pairing: Harmon Rabb/Clayton Webb
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: It's a year since Harm and Clayton's last time alone, and Clayton has a visitor who has an idea about how to get them back together.
    Series: Part 1 of the Solstice series, an alternative to Parts 4 and 5 of the Equinox series
    Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I never will, and I'll just have to live with that.
    Please do not archive this story without asking me first. It's more than likely that I'll agree, but I want to know where my stories are.
    Spoilers: Imposter, Webb of Lies, Wilderness of Mirrors, Contemptuous Words.
    Notes: Take Part 3 of the Equinox series, mess with the time so that that encounter happened between Webb of Lies and Wilderness of Mirrors, say, April 1999, add Harm's promotion to Commander, mix in all the Clark Palmer story, bring it up to March 2000, ignore what doesn't fit about the fifth season, and be prepared to put aside Parts 4 and 5 and suspend disbelief. After all, we're talking about Clark Palmer here, and it's been established that *he* can do anything. And in my work, he usually does.
    In parts of this story the characters refer to events that happened in my non-slash story Getting his hands dirty. It isn't necessary to read that story to understand this one, but if you're interested in finding out exactly what they're talking about, you can find it here. If you haven't read Mareen's first three Equinox stories that these are branching off, you might want to do that. They're here, and they're great.
    The Solstice series was a birthday present for Mareen. :-)

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,736
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,347