Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Xena/Gab, Ares/Aphrodite, Ensemble
    Rating: R due to non-sexual adult content
    Summary: Everything changed the day the Earth stood still.
    Warnings: Slash, Religious Material promoting Paganism and revealing the truths that Christianity has hidden, Death fic
    Disclaimer: The Gods are © & TM Themselves, although certain mortals, not us, would claim ownership of the way They are shown herein. All other characters mentioned within and Xena: Warrior Princess are © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Everything else is © & TM the author. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.
    Author's Note: This is the start to a new series. The titles may change as the series progresses. We are also open to ideas for the titles, both for the series and for this particular piece.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    856
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,521