Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
264
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,284

Head Slap

Summary:

Really short, sappy PP

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Head Slap
by Julie A. Richards

 

There wasn't anything special about the hotel and definitely not the room, other than the total destruction of it.  The bed was in complete disarray, the occupant's clothes and personal items had been thrown haphazardly around the closet area and the bed table; the toiletries were scattered all over the bathroom floor.

The body of Petty Officer Mac Williams had already been shuttled out by Duck and Palmer.  Gibbs and his team were still busy with processing the scene.  McGee was snapping photos, DiNozzo was sketching and David was bagging and tagging evidence.

"Looks like someone was looking for something." Tony stated.

"That is obvious." Responded Ziva, not looking at him.

"Any ideas?" Tony asked the Mossad officer.

"Many things come to mind.  Considering his grooming and other intimate supplies were also gone through, it is probably something small."

"Intimate supplies?" Tony smiled.

"Yes.  Isn't that what you would call toothpaste, mouthwash, his medications and such?"  Ziva looked to Tony waiting for his confirmation.

"Intimate usually means sex, Ziva."

"Tony, everything means sex to you." She responded, rolling her eyes slightly.

Gibbs caught them in the conversation and gave DiNozzo a head slap.  "I seriously doubt he considers that sex, Ziva." He growled at his agents while Tony rubbed his head.

*** Much Later ***

"You'd be wrong, Gibbs."

"About what, Tony."

"About me not considering a head slap as sex or sexy."

Gibbs smirked, pulling the younger man closer, "Really?"

"Yeah, 'cause it's you..." he kissed to former Marine on the tip of his nose, "and only you."

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Julie A Richards.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.