Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-07-01
Words:
3,381
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
18
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,198

Confessions

Summary:

When he is suddenly overcome with a sense of foreboding, Lex decides it?s time for a confession.

Chapter 1: Intro

Chapter Text

intro





Confessions
by Vigdis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Title: Confessions


Author: Vigdis


Fandom: Smallville


Pairings: Clark/Lex


Rating: FRT (so far)


Category: Slightly AU (see notes);


Spoilers: Season 2 - especially Episode 17: 'Rosetta'


Status: That depends... I'm contemplating continuing it.


Series: Maybe. Do you want it to be?


Date: March 30, 2003


Feedback
: Craved! Need feedback! Please be constructive? Details are good! Also, tell me what you want to see more of, what you want to find out the answers to, etc? I love details!


Archive: WWOMB: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/; Vig?s Vale; Others please let me know you want it. I like to know where my babies are.


Author's Website: Vig's Vale: http://www.squidge.org/vigsvale/index.html (still under construction, but mine none-the-less)


Valdron?s Handy Dandy Disclaimer: (modified for this work)
Smallville, the series, concepts and characters, are the property, copyright and trademark of Tollin/Robbins Productions, Warner Bros. & DC Comics. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.


Thanks: To Kel. I never feel comfortable posting without a beta. Thanks for rescuing me. It?s much better after the changes you recommended. Zus, it?s always nice to get such lovely compliments and feedback.


Notes: In my happy little Clark/Lex slash world, when Clark told Lana and Chloe that he wanted to keep things as they were - friends - he meant it. He never again tried to date Lana. Okay, so maybe he was temporarily confused by Kyla, but that was an aberration, quickly resolved. And Lex never dated Helen and he certainly never *married* her! Yes? That?s the way it happened! Lalalalalala?


Warnings: m/m (big surprise, right?)


Summary: When he is suddenly overcome with a sense of foreboding, Lex decides it's time for a confession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~