Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
269
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,005

Candy Hearts

Summary:

Rafe has a special Valentine's Day surprise for Alison. Rafe/Alison

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own Port Charles or any of it's characters. I'm just borrowing them for awhile.

Alison walked through the door, throwing her jacket and purse in the chair. She smiled when she saw the bouquet of pink roses, her favorite, sitting on the table. She bent down to smell them and read the card.

To my Angel,

Happy Valentine’s Day

Love,
Rafe

“Aww Rafe.” Alison said to herself.

Rafe walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck. “Rafe I love them. Thank you.” Alison said. She turned around and kissed him.

“Close your eyes.” Rafe said.

“Rafe!” Alison exclaimed. She wondered what he was up to now.

“Just do it.” Rafe told her. Alison did as she was told; closing her eyes she waited for Rafe’s instructions.

Rafe dug around in the closet until he found what he was looking for. “Hold out your hands.” Rafe told Alison. Alison held out her hands. Rafe placed the box in her outstretched hands. “Ok open them.” Rafe said. Alison opened her eyes to see a box of candy hearts resting in her hands. “Open it.” Rafe told her.

Alison opened the box and dumped a few out in her hand. She read the inscriptions on them. She’d never seen ones like these before. She looked up at Rafe, questioningly. “I had them special made just for you angel. Each one will remind you just how much I love you.” Rafe told her.

“Aww Rafe I love it. Thank you.” Alison said, kissing him. It was the best Valentine’s Day gift she’d ever gotten.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author americangrl69.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.