Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Song Drabbles
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
227
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,158

Feels Like The First Time

Summary:

Alec remembers the day Rachel woke up. Alec/Rachel.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own Dark Angel or any of it's characters. I'm just borrowing them for awhile.

Alec laid in bed watching Rachel sleep. She was beautiful when she slept. He still couldn’t believe that she’d forgiven him. Sure it had taken some time but she finally did. He remembered the day she’d woken from her coma. The coma he’d put her in. He still felt guilty about it even if she no longer blamed him for it.

Alec sat at Rachel’s bedside crying. Wishing she’d just wake up and be ok. He had his face buried in covers of the bed. Rachel’s eyes opened. The room was blurry but she could feel someone holding her hand and crying. She looked over. “Simon?” She asked.

Alec looked up at her. “Oh my god. Rachel you’re awake.” Alec said in shock.

“Yeah I guess I am. What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I…umm…I had to see you.” He said. “I’m sorry for everything. I never meant for any of this to happen.” Alec said. He started to get up to leave, figuring she wouldn’t want him here.

Rachel grabbed his hand. “Stay. Please.”


That was one of the happiest days of his life. It showed him that he still had a chance to make things right with her. That was all he really wanted anyway.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author americangrl69.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: