Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
363
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,053

Need A Man

Summary:

Sailor Moon
Michelle/Amara
Rating: G
Summary: She needed a man, but she was all the man she could have ever wanted and much more.
Warnings: Slash
Disclaimer: Amara, Michelle, all other characters mentioned within, and Sailor Moon are © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Everything else is © & TM the author. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Need A Man
by Pirate Turner

 

She watched her walk from underneath veiled eyelashes and loved her more with each step. Her walk was perfect. She was perfect, from the simple boots that adorned her feet all the way through her long, lean, and luscious body and topping off at last with her short, cool haircut. She was every bit a man.

She was more man than the boys that scattered about the mall and those who zipped around outside on roller skates and skateboards. She was more man than the kids at school and the adults who spouted flowery poetry while hiding their features behind a mask. They were all boys, and she was more man than any of them would ever be.

She needed a man, Michelle agreed with the song that was running through her head. She needed a man, but she had that man, a woman who was more man than most males ever would be and yet who remained soft and feminine behind closed doors. A woman who had always been there for her and would always have her back and yet who was as strong and masculine as any male this planet had ever seen.

Michelle smiled as Amara stepped up to her, her thoughts breaking off abruptly from the look she was met with in her lover's handsome face. Her voice was as thick and husky as any man while her words promised the rapture that only one woman could give another. "Let's go home, sweetheart," she spoke to which Michelle hurriedly agreed with excitement gleaming in her blue eyes.

She took her offered hand as she stood and let her lead her, as she almost always did, back into a world that was not of the one around them but far beyond, back into their world where masculinity and femininity rolled into one always proved to be sheer perfection. She tingled at her mere touch and swooned inside as she thought of what was soon to come. Yes, she needed a man, and her beloved Amara was every bit of the best man she could have ever dreamed up and far more.

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.