Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: R.
    Pairing: The ever classic Clark/Lex.
    Fandom: Smallville
    Disclaimer: Other people's gardens. I just like to play in them.
    Spoilers: Not a damn one. Though I suppose you could say it takes place season two, some time after "Heat."
    Feedback: It's the best kind of crack. email: sa@bluezfire.org
    Distribution: Hole in the Ground, http://fubos.bluezfire.org/hole ; List archives. Just ask.
    Author's Notes: This was written for the Literary Challenge. I couldn't use the word is. Talk about a challenge. So I worked in the future tense, which worked well, because the story became one for the Future Tense Challenge as well. The question for the lit challenge was "What foods are the kinkiest?" Let me know if you think I've answered it. I wouldn't write half so well as I do if Min wasn't around. Thanks, love.
    Summary: Clark knows how Lex likes him.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    633
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    36
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,150