Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
437
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
1,708

NavOT Payment

Summary:

Tony was packing for his stay on the Reagan.
Hopefully this isn't too ooc, soppy,   Unbetaed

Work Text:

 


NavOT Payment
by Twisted Sister

Tony was packing for his stay on the Reagan.  It was actually considered a plum assignment with a waiting list, and technically a good career move, but between posted away from his NCIS family, his actions in California and Gibbs' disappointment with his senior agent, he was getting to understand term "hollow victory" even more so than being promoted to team lead when Gibbs was in Mexico.

His quick call to Stan Burleigh yield some practical advice on what to bring.  Some rumors about what went down must have gotten to him since he sounded more quietly sympathetic than congratulatory.

He heard a knock on the door.  He had already chased out a disconsolate Abby and a McGeek intent of copying every DVD on game he owned onto flash drives.  That narrowed it down to Ziva wanting to commiserate or Ducky having some story about life at sea accompanied probably by  some persciption-strength sick remedy.

He was suprised to find Gibbs at the door.  A worn out, end of the rope looking Gibbs, even worse than when Kate died.  Not a shock for if rumor had it at one time Jen and Gibbs were way closer Gibbs and Kate ever were and the reason behind the infamous Rule 12.  Since Gibbs didn't do goodbyes, Tony realized that he was about to receive some Gibbs-style justice for his role in not providing enough protection for Jen.

He opened the door and stepped back.  He wasn't going to run since while it would be painful, he doubted Gibbs would actually kill him.

Instead of punching him, Gibbs carefully shut the door behind him and came close to face him.  Instead of the weight of a fist, calloused hands rested gently either side of his face smoothing over his eyebrows,  He closed his eyes as Gibbs continued to stroke his face. He was then pulled into Gibbs's arms.  He missed the touch of the other man's hands on his face, but enjoyed the feeling of being his arms.  He was amazed by this never expected turn and had no idea why Gibbs was shaking.

Tony felt him kiss the side, like he had seen him kiss Abby, and a soft broken whisper against his ear, "Don't leave me."  This was whispered again and again against his skin as Gibbs slowly explored his body, tasting and memorizing each inch.  Caresses Tony   revelled in and  insisted on reciprocating.  He realized that they needed to talk to figure out what to do in the morning, but one thing he knew, now he would fight to stay with Gibbs.


end NavOT