Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
170
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,311

Shiny Disco Balls

Summary:

Fandom: Charmed\ CSI
Pairing: Drake\Greg
Portrayed by: (optional)
Category: FemmeSlash, Slash, Gen
Rating: Anyone
Status: One shot
Spoilers: Um, that would be a NO
Series/Sequel: See Notes below
Brief Summary: Redecorating at the Aerie... my, I mean, Dani's poor bar......
Warnings: None
Notes: Everything, with the exception of Torchwood, (so far) I write ends up in Phoenix, or In-Tranced, which is part of PHX.... My head hurts.....
Acknowledgments: Ten Minutes With The Muse response. The prompt was....It was supposed to be simple, until...
Disclaimers: I only own any and all non canon characters, THEY just hang out cause I'm a damn good cook and wanna be a Licensed Massage Therapist, so I practice on them.
Archive: Yes please....
Forwarding to other lists: No
Song and Artist: Shiny Disco Balls Who Da Funk ft Jessica Eve lyrics are in caps, it's not a lyrically long song. *grins*

Work Text:

 

 

Shiny Disco Balls
by Thunder
gryphon@gmail.com



Dani looked at the utter mess that had once been her bar and sighed. "Drake, what happened here?"

Drake gave her his most charmingly innocent smile. "Oh, you know, DRUGS..."

"ROCK 'N' ROLL..." Dani grinned.

Drake patted Greg's ass. "BAD ASS VEGAS WHORES...."

Greg grabbed the front of Drake's ass. "LATE NIGHT BOOTIE CALLS...."

Perfect three part harmony. "SHINY DISCO BALLS...."

Dani shook her head again. "What did you guys do to my place? All I asked was that you give me ideas for this weekend, not redecorate." She looked at the chaos and winced. "Did you punk AND disco the place? Why? What did I ever do to you? And are those used condoms? Littering my floor? I don't believe this."

"It gives the place more of an authentic feel, the disco scene, you know." Drake grinned.

"This is a dyke bar." Dani groaned. "It was supposed to be simple, until..." She sighed. "Until I asked you two for help."

end