Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,527
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
1,998

Secretive Family

Summary:

Pairing: John/Logan
Fandoms: X-men 3/SPN/Buffy/Bones
Rating: FRC for now
Summary: Could Logan have finally found his family?
Warning: past and future mpreg
A/N 1: This is caused by reading too many stories in too many fandoms on one day.
Betaed by JgroovyDaisy and QueenSereya. Any mistakes left, are mine.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Secretive Family
by spikewil

"Logan!" Scott interrupted his friend's thoughts as the man sniffed the air.

"What?!" Logan demanded, still nosing the area to find the familiar scent.

"Are you telling me you have two sons?" Scott questioned after hearing his friend's story about why he was in Lawrence, Kansas.

"Yeah, I have. Didn't you listen to me?"

"I have been listening to you, but why haven't you raised your own sons?" Scott questioned thoughtfully, still in shock.

"Because they took me when my youngest was almost six months old. By the time I got free, it was 15 years later and I had no idea what my sons looked like or where my husband was!" Logan argued angrily, frustrated that he still had of yet found his family.

"Husband?" Scott squeaked. He had truly believed Logan loved women.

"Damnit, Cyke! Yes, my husband," Logan answered frustrated. He couldn't concentrate while Scott was shooting his questions at him.

"Uhm...who carried the kids?"

"Me. Fine, happy now? I've carried our sons, and I still haven't found them!"

"What are their names?"

"John Winchester is my husband and Dean and Sam Winchester are my sons," Logan answered, before he caught the scent again. Hairs tingling in the back of his neck, as he tried to find the location. A soft voice from behind him, made him stand still, still not believing he could have found them.

*****

John was explaining to his sons that a part of their lives he had been lying, to secure their safety. A story that brought the love he felt for his husband com alive as he explained to his boys that his husband carried them and nursed them until the man was kidnapped before Sam turned 6 months old. John straightened his posture when he heard his husband's voice. A voice he had missed for over 21 years. He turned, ignoring his sons' questioning faces.

"Logan?"

Logan whirled around when he heard the soft whisper of his name. "John?"

Two grown and bulky men hugged each other before touching the other to make sure they weren't dreaming.

Scott stood stunned, staring at his friend, as Logan eventually kissed the other man deeply. They couldn't get close enough, each trying to climb into the other.

Dean and Sam weren't sure what happened, but John's story about them was still hanging in the air. If this Logan was their 'mother', who was Mary?


***A few hours later***

"You broke them!"

"You're the one that told them I gave birth to them; that Mary was their aunt and that I'm not completely human anymore. And how did you know that by the way?"

"I'm not dense when it comes to mutants in the supernatural world, love,"

"Oh."

Scott watched every emotion cross Sam and Dean's faces when they were told Logan and John's history. He was amazed by Dean's reaction. He watched the young man turning into a young boy again, as he remembered parts of when he was four years old, wishing for his
family to return.

"Daddy?"

Sam was startled by his brother's voice as he was so intend on trying to remember anything, even when in the back of his mind he knew it was impossible. The young man watched his brother walk towards Dad and Logan with small steps, as if afraid of what might happen when he arrived.

Logan watched proudly as his oldest walk towards him. The soft whisper of his nickname made his heart soar as the love filled his heart as the recognition filled Dean's face. His eyes widened as a green glow surrounded Dean and quickly ran towards him. An actual transformation took place and by the time he reached Dean, Logan was holding his son in his arms.  No longer an adult but a four-year-old boy looking up at him with trust and love.

******

Logan and John were lost in thoughts as they cradled Dean in their arms. Sam felt calm and loved and responded the same way his father and brother reacted to Logan. He was sitting on the floor, resting his head against his mother's knees, wanting to be close  to his family; a family he doesn't remember.

"Dad, what do I have from Lo...Daddy?" Sam asked quietly, but a sad tone was heard in his voice.

"You've got his stubbornness," John replied immediately "and his mutant ability to see visions".

"But I thought Dad was made this way?" Sam questioned surprised and cautiously, not sure how his mother would respond to his question.

"They took me because I had a fast healing ability," Logan responded, before placing his large hand on top of Sam's head, cradling it gently.

One pair of green eyes turned from his mother to his father to his 'little' brother longingly. "I wish I am little too," Sam whispered.

Logan and John heard the wish loud and clear, too late to stop the words as they had been thinking the same thing for Sam.

"Wish granted," a soft voice echoed through the hotel room.

Sam was startled from his thoughts when he realized what he had said. Within seconds Sam stood before them, swaying on his little legs, arms stretched towards his brother. "Dee!"

Dean, who had been snuggling sleepily in his mother's arms, bolted from his safe cocoon towards his little brother. "Daddy, why is Sam also little? I made the wish, didn't I?"

"Dean? How old are you son?" Logan asked stunned. Dean had sounded very mature for a four-year-old.

"I'm 29, Dad," Dean answered sheepishly.

"Me two four!" Sam called out, stating seriously, but it was ruined by the lisp in his words.

Scott had been watching this scene play out before him with disbelief but he was seeing it with his own two eyes. When Sam and Dean changed, Scott had immediately called his friends and arranged for Logan and his family to stay with a powerful wizard. The wizard was a young man whose appearance wouldn't look like he was strong, but who was seen as a demon magnet as well as a clumsy boy.

"We need to get you going. I've already arranged a place for you stay with a friend of Dr. Xavier and me. They have the necessary research to see what can be done in this case," Scott announced, realizing by their reactions, they had forgotten he was there.

Logan nodded and swooped up Dean while John did the same to Sam. As they settled the children in their arms to walk to their transportation, Scott took the bags and belongings of the small family and closed the door.

******

Dean and Sam were curiously looking around the jet plane, which had been hidden floating above the hotel, as they were buckled in. Dean and Sam were like inquisitive toddlers, curious about everything around them, while Scott and Logan brought them to a small town in California.

Xander Harris stood in the doorway of his home waiting for his guests to arrive. As the plane landed and opened, Xander watched the entrance and smiled when two young children carefully stepped out.

Logan and John stepped onto the landing slide, hand in hand behind their sons. They let go when both boys stumbled and fell on their hands. Eyes full of big tears and a trembling lip, they were scooped up and settled into their parents' arms.

"Xander, it's good to see you," Scott greeted and hugged him.

"It's been too long, Scott. Next time call or something," Xander replied before turning his attention to the small family.

Dean and Sam were staring at the dark haired man's face before the inevitable question was spoken.

"Mister, why are you wearing an eye-patch? Did someone take your eye?"

"Dean! Don't be rude," Logan admonished, even though he was curious himself for the answer.

"Dean, Xander has been very courageous in the last battle with the First. One of his injuries was losing an eye," Scott explained before Xander could open his mouth.

"Xanner hero?" Sam questioned with wide eyes.

"Yes, he is," Scott replied; a huge smile on his face as he watched the children's adoration to the young man before finally introducing them. "Xan, these are John and Logan Winchester and their sons Dean and Sam."

Xander had been distracted with the strong auras coming from both small boys when Scott told the tale of the lost eye. The young man was thinking deeply at the colors shooting from the children's chakra into their parents. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the surname 'Winchester'. John and his sons were well known among the demons in New Sunnydale.

"It\s nice to meet you all. Andrew will show you to your rooms. I would like to ask you to be quiet in the hallways as you're not the only ones staying with me," Xander said before moving aside to finally let the family inside his home.

While the Winchesters were out of sight, Xander turned to Scott. "What happened?"

"The boys made a wish," Scott said bluntly.

 

end part 1

http://home.wanadoo.nl/spikewil  
http://spikewil.livejournal.com  

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author spikewil.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.