Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Pairing: Jim/Blair
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: Last time I looked, they still belonged to Petfly. Which is why that was the last time I looked.
    Status: new/complete
    Date: 2/02
    Series/Sequel: no
    Archive: OK, I surrender. Yes to all the list archives. (I'm so easy!)
    Summary: In spring, when a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love, Blair Sandburg meets someone who challenges his belief that he is not a candidate for a long-term relationship.
    Warnings: AU, m/m, language
    Notes: ### Indicates a change of POV. Buegged, if I recall correctly, belongs to the charming and always lovely Soupy Sales. This first appeared in the MME zine, The Many Seasons of Love. This is dedicated to the wonderful ladies of MME who constantly awe and amaze me, and to Rayden in hopes the sun will come out tomorrow. Major thanks to Patt for suggesting this story could go in the zine, and to Gail for the fantastic beta.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,705
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,455