Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
326
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,425

The Day Before Mother's Day

Summary:

Tomorrow is Mother's Day

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Wonder Woman: The Day Before Mother Day by mbozzo.

Lyta Witman, a blonde female teenager, was reading one of her paperback books. Then, she smelled a cake being baked. She walked to the kitchen, and saw her father, Steve Witman baking a cake.

"What are you baking, Dad?" asked Lyta.

"I'm baking a cake for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Mother's Day," answered Steve. She slapped herself on the head.

"I forgot about that," said Lyta.

"Don't worry about it, Hippolyta. I already brought something for you to give your mother, You own me 10 dollars for your gift to your mother," said Steve.

"OK, I'll go get the 10 dollar," said Lyta, as she went to her bedroom to get the 10 dollar, that she owed her father. Steve smiled as he went to finish his gift to his wife.

Diana Witman was looking though one of her scrapbooks. She was looking at the newspaper clippings of her carrier as Wonder Woman. She done a lot of good as Wonder Woman. It's a pity, that it came to an end when she lost her battle with Mindwave. She was thinking about her past, when her husband came in.

"Are you all right, Diana?" asked Steve, who has just finished wrapping his gift for his wife.

"No, I was just remembering my former carrier as Wonder Woman," answered Diana.

"Are you sad that the world don't need you anymore, now that you have been replaced by your younger sister? She's Wonder Woman, now. You were the best crime fighter in your time. Now, it's her turn," said Steve. He kissed her on the cheek. It made her feel good.

"Tomorrow is Mother Day. Why don't you go to bed with me?" said Steve. Soon, he left the living room. Diana looked at her husband going upstair. She got off the couch, put her scrapbook away, and went to join her husband in their bedroom. The end, for now.