Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SERIES: Hearts and Souls
    ARCHIVE: Constellation, The Den, CKoS and WWOMB. Anyone else just let me know where first please.
    FANDOM: StarWars (pre TPM)
    PAIRING: Qui-Gon/Mace, Obi-Wan/Bruck
    RATING: NC-17
    CATEGORY: AU, Drama, Romance, First Times, h/c
    WARNING: Obi-Wan and Bruck are both 15 at the start of this fic and Obi-Wan is 16 by the end of it. This means that there is underage sex in this fic, but it is *not* an underage teen with an adult male. It's two boys together. Also, I have Bruck as bi-gendered. Yes, for those of you that wonder, that's a hermaphrodite.
    NOTES: This came about as a result of reading several answers to The Emu's Bonding Challenge inwhich Obi-Wan must form a soulbond with someone in an emergency situation thus preventing him from soulbonding with Qui-Gon like they had planned. I was fascinated with this concept as well as the many ways different authors had used this plot. Then I twisted it a bit so that there is no Q/O at all in this, not even implied. At least, not beyond the normal Master/Apprentice relationship.
    NOTES2: Qui-Gon and Mace have an established relationship in this story. They are a "Heartbonded" couple. Obi-Wan is Qui-Gon's Padawan and Bruck is Mace's Padawan. Due to their Masters' relationship, the boys are forced to not only share the same quarters, but the same bedroom.
    NOTES3: Xanatos never turned in this universe. I figure that having Qui-Gon heartbonded to Mace and sharing quarters with him while he trained, his then Padawan, Depa Billaba would be enough of a change to prevent that tragedy from happening.
    NOTES4: I used the term "cycle" to describe a time period of about 30 days. Think of it as the Coruscant version of a month.
    DEDICATION: This is for Sentinel Cat. She is the one who archives all of my work at Scorpio's Constellation of Fanfic. She does incredible amazing work and she doesn't get paid nor does she get a lot of credit. Plus she has to put up with me, the poor dear. She deserves to spend the day with Qui-Gon rubbing her shoulders, Mace rubbing her feet as Bruck and Obi-Wan run about nekkid while cleaning her house. ::grins:: Unfortunately, this story will have to do instead.
    DISCLAIMER: George Lucas is God of the StarWars Universe. He created and owns everything Jedi. This story is not intended to infringe on Mr. Lucas' copyrights or legal ownership issues. This is a work of love, not profit.
    /..../ will represent "bond-speak" while *....* is emphasis.
    SUMMARY: A training accident is the catalyst to major changes in the lives of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Bruck Chun.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    75,882
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,048