Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: LEXX
    Pairings: N/A
    Rating: R
    Category: Humour
    Spoilers: Maybe...
    Status: Complete
    Series: The Saga of The Bobs, Philo's Soft Corner
    Date: 03/24/2000
    Feedback: YES!!!
    Archive: WWOMB, Vig's Vale
    Valdron's Handy Dandy Disclaimer:
    LEXX, the series (or movie, book, etc.), concepts and characters, are the property, copyright and trademark of Salter Street Films. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.
    Thanks: Anna Boudreau
    Notes: The Bobs DEFY the Spellcheck... You might try reading it out loud complete with accent. Remember: The Bobs LIVE to offend... This particular Philo¹s Soft Corner was inspired by a SciFi Bboard discussion of Kai¹s sexual preferences.
    Beta¹s Note/Warning: Please do NOT take the Bobs seriously in ANY way. This is all meant in good fun. If you feel, for some inexplicable reason, you must take offense, PLEASE! I BEG YOU! DO NOT flame Valdron. His retaliatory strikes tend to leave bloody body parts strewn across the internet landscape... (Vigdis)
    Warnings: Extensive laboratory testing by the FDA shows that 13% of white lab mice, upon being exposed to this story, begin speaking aramaic. Apart from that, it should be okay for a general audience.
    Summary: None.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    735
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    1,099