Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: X-Files meets Twin Peaks on Friday the Thirteenth
    Pairings: None, really...
    Rating: R
    Category: Crossover
    Spoilers: Minor spoilers for X-Files and Twin Peaks; Series spoilers for Friday the 13th.
    Status: Complete
    Series: No
    Date:
    E-Mail: dvaldron@mts.net
    Feedback: YES!!!
    Archive: WWOMB, Vig's Vale
    Valdron's Handy Dandy Disclaimer:
    The X-Files, Twin Peak, and Friday the 13th, the series, movies, concepts and characters, are the property, copyright and trademark of Paramount, Sean Cunningham, David Lynch and Mark Frost. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.
    This story was originally published in Badlands, I-V, a mediazine edited by Anna Boudreau.
    Thanks: Anna Boudreau
    Notes: Canadian spellings and terms may be found throughout...
    This story takes place between the events of "Friday the Thirteenth VIII, The New Blood," and "Friday the Thirteenth IX, Jason Goes to Hell."
    Additional note following the story. It is placed there because it contains spoilers for the Story...
    Beta's Note/Warning: If you feel, for some inexplicable reason, you must take offense, PLEASE! I BEG YOU! DO NOT flame Valdron. His retaliatory strikes tend to leave bloody body parts strewn across the internet landscape... (Vigdis)
    Warnings: Extensive laboratory testing by the FDA shows that 13% of white lab mice, upon being exposed to this story, begin speaking aramaic. Apart from that, it should be okay for a general audience.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,300
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,289