Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Note: Okay... I started this waaaaayyy back around the time I wrote Angel's Song if you can believe that so *please* keep that in mind! I tried to fix it but it still reads like a soap opera, sorry! If you hate those fics stop reading now. Bobby was originally Remy's lover in this but I've obviously changed that. lol... I've been playing with it trying to make it more readable and finally finish it because it's been driving me nuts sitting here on my computer all this time; it's not very good but I had three parts done when I stopped writing it all those years ago and that was too much work to just delete now. I'm not sure I've accomplished the making it readable part but what the heck we're all friends here, right? Here ya go, one of my original (and still unfinished) stories from *years* ago...
    Summary: Remy gets ill and Logan and Hank are talking while waiting to see if he'll get better.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,090
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    26
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,760