Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Crossover: SW: The Phantom Menace/Highlander
    Paring: Obi-Wan/ Methos (and Q/O. Just ... trust us. Yeah, we know how hard that is.)
    Rating: NC-17
    Category: Slash, First Time, AU, Angst
    Warnings: M/M sex, AU
    Status: New; Complete
    Date: Dec 13,1999
    Archive: Yes to: CKoS, haven-of-fic, M_A, RedRoom, Smutfic, TempleLibrary, TranformationFic, WWOMB All others just let us know where.
    Summary: Qui-Gon gently turns Obi-Wan down. Obi-Wan fails to turn down a rather nice substitute.
    Disclaimers: Not mine, no money. please don't hurt us.
    Notes from Bunny: I started this story after reading for PadaWan kriski's series. What can I say? She inspires me to think obtusely. Knight Fi provided the pairing and MrsHamill encouraged me to keep on trying. She encouraged me to the point of writing the bits I couldn't write for myself, hence the co-author status. And also hence a story many folk told me 'couldn't be written'. Or was that 'shouldn't be'?
    Notes from the Olde Broad: This is soooo Bunny's fault it's not even funny. Just see if I get involved in any of her shit again any time soon (OW! Don't twist my arm so dang hard!). It was her baby, really; I just held the head, cut the cord and removed the caul. Don't hurt me. I have a low pain threshold.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,729