Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Archive: Yes please.
    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Pairing: Henri/David
    Rating: NC-17
    Catagory: Romance, post TSbBSv Sequel/Series: Sixth in the 'Henri Loves David' Series. Sequel to: David Sandburg (1), A Date with David Sandburg (2), Spying on David Sandburg (3), David Sandburg, E.M.T. (4), and Sandburg & Sandburg: Card Sharks R Us (5).
    Story Notes: This series takes place after TSbBS and assumes that Blair is a Detective in Major Crimes and is in a commited relationship with Jim. (although Jim & Blair do not make an appearence in this chapter) This series was inspired by pictures of actor GM with short hair. Those pictures are what gave birth to David Sandburg, Blair's cousin from Boston, whom Henri Brown falls in love with.
    Disclaimer: All things Sentinel belong to Pet Fly Productions and no infringment is intended. David Sandburg is mine, and boy is he fun to play with...
    Warning: m/m, graphic descriptions of sex
    Summary: PWP in a hotel room...

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,656
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,605