Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-21
Words:
575
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,614

Don't Fear The Reaper

Summary:

disclaimer: GW is owned by Bandai. Yeah, this is another one of them Blue Oyster Cult song-fics and no BOC doesn't know I'm using their song
author's note: okay, the song's about a girl, the fic's about a guy. blame the band. It's their fault!
Disclaimer 2: Just in case there is another GW song-fic of this song out there, the two are not in any way related. Its just, well Reaper- Shinigami... how can one not eventually do GW song-fic of this song?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

 



Don't Fear The Reaper
By Sephiroth


-Prologue- 

Their gundams had all been repaired and were in top shape for combat, now the five pilots were carefully cleaning their firearms.

Wufei finished first and put his away, carefully. "I'm going to meditate for a while." he told the others. "If you need me, you know where I'll be."

This last line was directed at Trowa and the others smiled knowingly.

Duo gave Heero a wink and smiled disarmingly.

"I love you, too." Heero replied, unexpectedly.

"Heero? Are you feverish? Did someone put something in your breakfast cereal?" Duo put a hand to Heero's forehead. "Gee... you don't feel feverish..."

Heero smiled as Duo returned to cleaning his weapon. He frowned at his own weapon. There was something wrong, but he coudn't figure out what it was. As he moved it, he heard something inside rattle a little. But what it was, he could not say. Duo stood up and started to walk over to the weapons closet. He had only made it a third of the way across the room when Heero's gun went off.

"DUO!" Trowa screamed.

Heero, too horrified for words, dropped the gun, which he now despised, and ran to where Duo lay.

Duo had ben shot in the throat, he lay there, his head half-severed from his neck, blood covering the floor beneath him.

end prologue