Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
734
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,079

Surprise (Original version)

Summary:

Rating: PG
Summary: The original version of the author's "Surprise": Just what is Piper doing in the shower?
Disclaimer: Piper Halliwell, Leo Wyatt, Prue Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, Kit, Dan, and Charmed are all © & TM Spelling Television Inc.. Mary Poppins and Finesse are © & TM their respective owners. The shampoo idea comes from a commercial and thereby is © & TM that product's owners. Everything else is © & TM Pirate Turner.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

Surprise
by Pirate Turner


Monday evening found Prue and Phoebe Halliwell sitting in the kitchen of Halliwell Manor, chatting as they tried to relax after their hard days. Both sisters looked up in shock and surprise as loud sounds suddenly filled the house.

"Ooohhh!! Aaaahhh!! Oh, yes!! YES!!!" drifted down above the sounds of running water from upstairs.

For a moment, the two just looked at each other blankly, neither realizing what was causing their other sister, Piper, to have such a fit. As Piper's moans and screams of delight continued to drift down to them, echoing throughout the house, the otherwise silence in the kitchen was suddenly broke by Phoebe's laughter. Prue gave her sister a puzzled look before Phoebe began to explain, "Now I know why she was in such a hurry to get upstairs and take that shower!"

Prue just blinked at her younger sister, not realizing what she was talking about until Phoebe said one more word, one name that got her message clearly across to her older yet more virginal sister: "Leo!"

"Oh..." Prue said softly, but then as it dawned on her, she too began to laugh and giggle as if she were a teenager again.

Piper's sounds of delight slowly died away, and a few minutes later, she entered the kitchen with a shine, particularly in her hair. The other two women looked behind their sister, expecting to see Leo only to see no one at all. "Where's Leo?" they asked in unison.

"What do you mean -- where's Leo?" Piper asked, giving them both a curious look as she moved her hand slightly across the bottle she was holding, letting a name peek through her fingers: Finesse.

Looking back to their sister with puzzled expressions, it was only then that the two other Halliwell's saw what it was Piper was holding. "GIVE ME THAT BOTTLE!" Prue practically shrieked, snatching it from Piper's hand and racing upstairs, barley missing Phoebe by mere inches.

Phoebe immediately started up the stairs after her sister in hopes that she could somehow persuade Prue to let her go next, and leaving the freshly bathed Piper to just stand in the middle of the empty room in their wake, shaking her head in disbelief. She sighed softly to herself. {I wish Leo was here.}

At the same exact time Piper had thought those five little words, she suddenly felt two arms reaching around her and hugging her gently. She let herself be brought back until she felt his muscular chest behind her back, and a smile crept over her features. She did not need to hear his voice to know who it was; she could tell it was him just by the delicious smell of his manly cologne and the comfortable, wonderful feeling of his arms holding her close. Leaning back into him, she let her hands slide up his arms.

She felt his head lower to where his mouth was right behind her ear and felt him softly sniffing her hair. He reveled in the scent of the woman he loved with all his being as he asked softly, "You called?"

A grin played across Piper's mouth as she asked him, "When did you get here?"

"I thought I heard you call my name, love?" was his whispered reply as he resisted the urge to nibble her earlobe.

Piper laughed gently, and a worried look crossed Leo's face. She turned in his arms to look up to him, her brown eyes twinkling as she smiled up into his heavenly blue eyes. "I guess you could say that."

He shook his head slightly, not quite sure of what his lady love had been up to before he had appeared to her. "Why were you laughing?" he asked.

Piper reached up a hand to his mouth and gently brushed his lips with her fingers. "I'll explain later," she told him, "but for now, it's just the two of us. Let's take advantage of that." And with that, she slipped her arms over the shoulders of the man she loved with everything that she was and pressed her lips to his, pledging her eternal love for him in their kiss. He returned her kiss without hesitation, drawing her closer to him and kissing her with just as much passion as she kissed him, pledging his undying love for her as he did so.


The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.