Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 17 of McHale's Navy Deleted Scenes
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
613
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,586

Deleted Scene: McHale's Floating Laundromat

Summary:

small scene set during "McHale's Floating Laundromat" -- dialogue from ep marked w/*

Work Text:

Episode Summary: McHale and The Boys get into a tough situation with Binghamton, when they try to help Parker out with his new job in the Base Laundry. -- from www.tv.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dusk and McHale stood on the dock with the crew gathered around him. “Are you sure about this, Skip?” Tinker asked.

McHale looked at them skeptically. “Are you telling me that you don’t want to go?”

“It’s not that,” Edwards answered quickly.

Gruber held his hands out helplessly. “What about our new executive officer Lieutenant Carpenter?”

McHale grunted. “I’ll take care of him. You guys go have a good time at the Full Moon festival. Don’t forget to pick up Mr. Parker. He’ll be waiting near that old bomb shelter on the north side of Taratupa.”

“Yeah, Mr. Parker needs a good time after Binghamton replaced him with Carpenter and put him in charge of the base laundry,” Moss agreed.

Christy nodded and asked, “What about Fuji?”

McHale waved that off. “Some natives from Molohi already picked him up in a canoe a couple hours ago.”

Gruber straightened up in offended dignity. “Why does he rate the special treatment?”

McHale rolled his eyes. “Because the chief’s daughter likes him.”

Edwards laughed. “That’s our boy.”

Moss grinned. “We’ll owe you one, Skip.”

McHale gave them a mock stern look. “And you can be sure I’ll collect. Now, get out of here before I change my mind.”

The men glanced at each other and scrambled on board the PT 73.

McHale watched them until they were out of sight. He went back to his hut to find Carpenter lounging on the couch. “They’re gone.”

Since they were alone, Carpenter was without his hat, uniform jacket, and tie. The top two buttons of his shirt were undone. “Off to Molohi?”

McHale laughed and sat next to Carpenter, close enough that their knees touched. “Yeah. Those full moon festivals are always a lulu.”

Carpenter playfully nudged McHale. “So, they won’t be back for a while.”

McHale rubbed Carpenter’s knee. “No.”

Carpenter leaned against McHale and moved McHale’s hand up his thigh. “And what did you tell them about me?”

McHale’s voice was a low rumble. “That I’d take care of you.” His fingers slid to Carpenter’s inner thigh. “I’m surprised that Binghamton hasn’t tried this sooner, but why did he choose you as his spy?” He kissed Carpenter softly. “He can’t think that I’d trust you.”

Suddenly, Carpenter straddled McHale’s lap. He put his arms around McHale’s neck. He copied Binghamton’s inflection perfectly. “I need somebody who’s afraid of me. Somebody who’s weak-kneed. Lilly livered. Spineless jellyfish.*”

McHale wrapped his arms around Carpenter’s waist. He nipped at Carpenter’s bottom lip. “I see. That fits your character to a t.”

Carpenter trailed light kisses along McHale’s jaw. He felt McHale’s grip tighten and his voice returned to normal. “And, true to character, I begged to get out of it.”

McHale squeezed Carpenter’s ass. “And he said no.”

Carpenter patted McHale’s cheek, just as Binghamton did to him earlier. He copied the Captain’s voice again. “Do it for good ol’ Captain Binghamton, who wants to be promoted to Admiral. Oh, do it because you’re a good, loyal officer. Do it because it’s good for the war effort. Do it because…” He stopped the gentle patting and slapped McHale’s face. “…that’s an order.*”

McHale’s eyes got wide just before he kissed Carpenter, hard. His tongue surged past Carpenter’s lips to ravage the inside of his mouth. Then he shoved Carpenter off his lap and nodded to the bed. “You’re gonna pay for that one, Lucky.”

Carpenter stuck his tongue out and took off running. “You’ll have to catch me first.”

McHale laughed and stood up. Lucky had just made things worse. He really hated running. “Wait till I get my hands on him.”

Series this work belongs to: