Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
465
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,891

Everything

Summary:

Title: Everything
Pairing: Tim/Ryan
Fandom:
CSI:Miami
Theme:
18. Someone asked me what I saw in you, and my only answer was everything. (50_loveqoutes)
Disclaimer:
This literary work is a piece of fan fiction. CSI: Miami, and all associated content (whether trademarked, copyrighted or otherwise protected by U.S. or international law) are property of CBS and Jerry Bruckheimer and/or their registered trademark and copyright holders.
Word Count: 477
Beta: RileyJessieHall (Thank you!) 
A/N: I read this sentence, pictured Speed and Eric talking and then this happened.
Summary: Thinking about a conversation he had with Eric, Tim ponders his answer to a question.

Work Text:

Everything 

Sitting comfortably on the couch Timothy Speedle watched his boyfriend move around in their apartment preparing dinner for them. He always liked watching the brown-haired man as he arranged everything over and over again until his OCD was finally satisfied. Even though he knew that it drove Ryan insane now and then he himself couldn’t help, but find it rather cute. Sure there were always moments where he wished that the younger would finally stop, but as long as he could arrange himself with this everything was just fine. And he liked their life the way it was. 

But it still didn’t stop him from thinking about a conversation he had with one of his friends, Eric Delko, early this night. The half Cuban had the tendency to start topics that were more than strange. And tonight he was more then determined to understand why Tim had chosen someone like Ryan Wolfe. One question had lead to another and in the end Tim wasn’t even sure who was more confused about this whole conversation. Grinning slightly he remembered the one question that had him thinking for a while as he had tried to find an answer that seemed about right. And when he had finally answered, the look on Eric’s face had been priceless. 

Laughing slightly Tim got up from his spot and snuck an arm around Ryan’s waist has he was about to put the plates on the table.
“You know what Eric asked me today?” he whispered, voice full of laughter.
“No, enlighten me.” was the prompt answer, followed with a raised eyebrow and an interested look out of sparkling hazel eyes.
“He asked me what I saw in you”
And that really got Ryan’s attention. The dark-haired man had known before that he would want to know what he had actually answered. In the beginning of their relationship Ryan had been so insecure, never really believing that this could really happen. Tim wasn’t sure how long the younger man had feared that he would see who he was and just walk out of his life like so many others did before him. It took a lot of convincing and patience to show him that he was not going to leave. That he loved him just the way he was, and slowly Ryan had started to believe him. Still from time to time he would still show his insecurities, his doubts. And whenever they surfaced Tim did his best to assure his lover that he loved him and would never just leave him like that.
“And what did you say?”
There was a lot of curiosity in his voice, but it wasn’t strained. And that alone was a very good sign. Laughing slightly and pressing butterfly kisses along his neck, the dark-haired man rested his chin on Ryan’s shoulder, grinning happily.
“Everything”