Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-05
Words:
1,396
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,766

Dead and Devoted

Summary:

Lemon
Kai/Zev; Stan/Kai

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 


Lexx: Dead and Devoted
by Sephiroth


Stan sighed. "What does she see in him?" he asked. "What has he got  that I haven't? Okay, protoblood. But that's hardly sexy."

"I'm the one she should be paying attention to." 790 pointed out. "Not you or Kai. Me! I'm the one who's truly devoted to her."

"She doesn't want you." Stan pointed out.

"She doesn't want you either." 790 shot back.

Stan was furious. "Yeah. Well... soon she won't have much choice." He went to Kai's cryotube, intending to mis-awaken Kai and make him feel so horrible, he'd destroy himself.

"Hello, Kai." he said as he worked the controls, carefully this time, "I want you to listen to me very carefully. What I am about to say applies to our relationship. The real reason you don't feel anything for Zev is that when you think of me you feel..."

Stan was going to say 'guilt' and go on from there, but Zev walked in at that point.

"...um... love. Pure unadulterated, unconditional love."

"Stan?" Zev asked. "What are you doing?"

"Um... just ah.. waking Kai up for a chat."

"Mmm hmmm..." Zev replied. "And what was all that love stuff?"

"Just tellin' him how I feel about ya." Stan grinned.

Kai's cryotube opened and he stepped out. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

Zev blinked. Was she dreaming. "Oh gods, yes." she gasped, breathlessly.

"Not you." Kai stated. "Stanley. I want him to take me. I want to feel his body inside of mine. But I promised myself I would remain untouched until my wedding day. So, please, Stanley. Please marry me."

"Um, excuse us just a moment. Please?" Zev asked as she lead Stan into the corridor. "What *exactly* did you say to him before you woke him up?" she asked.
 

end part 1