Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
313
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,495

Ever

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRT 13, not good at ratings, nothing graphic, just innuendo
Beta: Deb the Master
Disclaimer: I don't own them, they belong to Mr Bellisaro, who has far more money than I could ever wish for, so I'm just playing with them, and will put them back the way 'society' thinks they are supposed to be. So NOT.
Summary: Monthly Writing Challenge April [Sylum] any fandom; pairings; characters - get caught in a Rain Storm. This is skirting the edges of the Challenge, I mean it does mention rain and a rainstorm. I think I have a new bunny his name is going to be Wambo, he hits you between the eyes like Wham and then goes all Rambo
Also 1st Person

Work Text:

 

Ever
by TiddleTat

Ever been caught in a rainstorm, I have, sure you have too.
 
Ever stop and listen to the rain.
 
Ever listen as it hits the ground… dirt, grass, concrete, that rose bush in the front yard.
 
Ever watch the rain, as a single drop creates a divot in the earth, or many drops a puddle, a trickle, a stream, a river, a raging torrent. As it falls to earth either calmly or violently, how it can give life or take it.
 
Ever wonder how rain so mimics life. Soft and gentle, hard and unforgiving.
 
Ever lay there, as it falls hard or soft against the roof, tin roof is the best. And think how much the rhythm is so much like the last time you made love. How you gave yourself so unselfishly, or just took what you wanted, needed with no conscious thought, apart from getting to the end, in a hard, fast rush, 'til the very last drop has been expelled from your body.
 
Ever stop and think, rain… life, death, love, sex… and while nature has no choice you do.
 
Ever had to make that choice? Well I do. So next time, we get one of those soft summer showers, where the rain is just a mist, that kisses your skin with warmth. I'm gonna take DiNozzo, to a little field I know, strip him down, lay him on warm damp grass, show him our relationship is just like that shower. I'll worship his body, his mind, his soul. I'll show him everything I've been too afraid to, let myself be just as transparent as rain. Then I'm gonna lay back and offer myself to him, and the rain.
 
Ever thought a hard-ass Marine, the second B if for bastard, could feel so deeply… well I've finally realised, when it comes to DiNozzo…Tony... I, like nature, have no choice.

end