Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
710
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,490

Atlantis

Summary:

Pairing: Ronon/OFC,
Fandom: Stargate Atlantis
Summary: Atlantis returns home to her husband and children.
A/N1: Another one of my kidfics
A/N2: begins when Ronon joins the team in season 2.
A/N3: POV's are written from he or she version.
A/N4: side stories are on their way.
Many thanks to my new beta: Jgroovydaisy. Any mistakes left are all
mine.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Atlantis
by spikewil


POV Atlantis

She watched them from every corner of her city. From the highest to the lowest tower as her boys explored her. She rewarded her smart boy with something that worked or held his fascination, her oldest exiting planets to explore while her husband's bright spirit glowed as his sons brought their father home.

Lost so many years ago, he has now returned and she saw he knew as well. This knowledge prompted him to become more protective of their sons while out on their missions as well as at home. He guarded their rooms, taught them how to defend themselves, made them feel secure
and confident.

They may not realize it, but she was always with them. They felt her humor when she thought of teaching her youngest how to fight, that boy was never a fighter let alone being in good condition.

Her oldest son, however was a fighter; he stood his ground as he took whatever his father gave him, even though he didn't know their relationship yet. Shy about his intelligence, but open to this brother who challenged him to use his mind and knowledge.

The time has come near to let her show these new people who she is to them and to her family. The changes are ahead and she would change their future to no longer be a threat to the wraith.


POV Ronon

He felt it the moment he stepped on Atlantis. It clicked, his mind open to the past and present. He had arrived home and he felt his wife immediately. She was alive and letting their sons work on the city.

He watched them closely, made sure they went to their rooms, got their sleep and knew how to fight. Chuckling, he went to the gym where he knew his sons were already practising. He felt Atlantis laughing as he tried to teach his youngest to defend himself. The vibration of her laugh went through everyone, but only those who knew her knew what it meant.

Challenging his oldest was so much more difficult than what his younger brother insisted on doing.  He used his mind and knowledge with or without the ATA gene. A shiver ran across his back, realizing one thing: his wife was returning to him soon.


POV Elizabeth

Every time John entered the city, it became more alive. Whatever object or system Rodney found fascinating, the city seemed to lighten up or worked extra hard to satisfy his mind.

Ever since the runner had come to Atlantis, she watched how he interacted with Rodney and John. She frowned when she saw how protective Ronon had become of Rodney and John. One evening, she watched him guide them to their rooms, and give small comfort words on how to help them sleep. She watched as he trained them and took them through rigorous workouts.

But when she saw Rodney and John together, the magic was starting. Their minds clashed together, but they always managed to stimulate the other's visions on how they would see things. The laughter and job they shared, the pride that they felt as they accomplished a difficult event. Even the sad times were spent together or with Ronon.


POV John

Every since Ronon had arrived at Atlantis, something changed. He became more watchful over him and Rodney. Ronon was teaching him to defend himself better, making sure he ate, slept and used his mind by challenging Rodney.

He watched Rodney, as he was surprised at the challenge of minds, stunned by the protectiveness of Ronon and pleased at the friendship that was build due to the interaction.

There were alarms going off and he hurried towards the gate room. The gate wasn't active, but a big sunray floating around and everyone stared at it until it settled on the ground. John felt drawn to it and he walked towards it, ignoring the called out words to stop. Turning his head, he watched Rodney and Ronon who were standing beside him. Only Ronon seemed to smile, as the light became a person. He snaps his head towards Rodney as he whispers the word that he was thinking.

"Mom?"

 

My stories: http://home.wanadoo.nl/spikewil
LJ: http://spikewil.livejournal.com/

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author spikewil.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.