Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-03-26
Words:
3,883
Chapters:
12/12
Kudos:
17
Hits:
4,712

All Things Must Come To An End

Summary:

Disclaimer: BWOC, not mine, as much as I wish it was. This site, not mine either. The money, what money? The storyline, and any new characters, however, are mine.

Summary: set in the future. You’ll get the picture.

Warnings: Angst. Charactor death. A Few others but its been a while since I wrote this so sorry if I've mised anything! This is not a happy story. You have been warned.

Pairing: M/L

Rating: PG-13Feedback: yes please!

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Found a load of old fics that I've not posted before on my computer whilst I've been sorting out my files. Desided to post them all, so lucky you, you're getting the whole fic in a day! Plus numerous others! (If I can be bothered with them all that is!!

Chapter Text

Part 1

 

The moon was shining brightly in the dark night sky. In the small town of Pleasantville, the streets were quiet. Nobody went out on the full moon anymore. A sound broke the silence, the cry of a wolf. But everyone knew that this was not the cry of a normal wolf. Another arose from across the town, followed by more and more. Soon the night was filled with the sound of the wolves. Dozens of them. Then, one by one, they were gone. All over the town people checked their locks, and the bars on their windows.

 

They ran through the streets, lightning fast. The hunt was on. They stopped at the bandstand in the middle of town, to hear the voice of their leader.

 

Above them all a man watched on. In his late twenties, he stood tall and proud. Brown fur covered his chest and back, and his muzzled face. His eyes shone yellow in the moonlight.

 

Finally, the wolves had gathered. He raised his ands for silence. “Brothers!” he said. “Tonight is a glorious night! We are approaching the night we have been waiting for! In two days time, we shall celebrate the anniversary of the new beginning! On that night, it shall be five years exactly since their time ended, and ours began!” and with this he through his head to the sky and howled.

 

The crowd below joined him, and once more the night was filled with the sounds of their joy.

 

TBC....