Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
106
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
991

Words

Summary:

Rating: G
Summary: Bobby loves it when he talks scientific. Slash. 100-word drabble.
Disclaimer: Bobby "Iceman" Drake and the X-Men are © & TM Marvel comics, not the author, and are used without permission. The author makes absolutely no monetary profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Words
by
Pirate Turner


Words spill off of his charmingly eloquent tongue, a thousand words a minute, and I'm lost in their swirl. I don't understand them, but the sound of them coming out of his marvellous mouth sends shivers racing through me and my heartbeat pounding in his ears. I don't understand a thing about what he does in his lab, but I love when he talks scientific. I love it when he talks at all. Just the mere sound of his voice caressing my ears makes this cold body hot. I swear I could even listen to the man read the phonebook!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.