Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Date:  03/23/2008
    Feedback: Yes, I want feedback.
    Archive: Yes
    Fandoms: The All-Star Squadron, The Justice League Of America
    Categories: Het, slash, bi
    Other Notes: This AU story is a birthday gift for Karen McDougal--who was born on March 23rd, 1971--and based on a picture entitled 'mxlibertybelle2k' by an artist named Coldblood.
    Pairing: Liberty Belle/Gypsy/Booster Gold
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimers: The All-Star Squadron belongs to DC Comics, Roy Thomas, Rich Buckler and Jerry Ordway. The Justice League Of America belongs to DC Comics and Gardner Fox. Playboy Magazine belongs to Mister Hugh Hefner and Playboy Enterprises, Incorporated. This story is not-for-profit but I own it.
    Summary: Three members of the All-Star Squadron arrive in Metropolis to do battle against Luthor, who wishes to use his time vortex opening invention to destroy Superman, only to have Liberty Belle fall into that vortx and wind up in the world of the Justice League.
    Warnings: Graphic violence, strong language, voyurism, male solo sex, male/female sex, female solo sex, female/female sex
    Dedication: Happy 37th Birthday to Karen McDougal!--ATK 2008

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,033
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,345