Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-03-20
Words:
6,841
Chapters:
10/10
Kudos:
24
Hits:
4,690

Letters to the Editor with Rose Nylon

Summary:

A series of letters written to the Editor by Rose Nylon. Warning: Do not eat or drink anything when reading this.

Chapter 1: Greetings and Welcome

Notes:

Crack!

Chapter Text

Title: Letters to the Editor with Rose Nylon
Author: Lopaka Tanu
Disclaimer: I do not own Golden Girls.
Characters: Rose

Fandom: Golden Girls


Rating: Adult

Warnings: Language, Violence

Summary: A series of Letters by Rose Nylon.

Author's Note: Crack!
______________________________________

 

Hi everyone!
Gee, it sure is fun to be here. Everyone looks so wonderful and like they are having a good time. So this is an advice list, how wonderful!!! This place reminds me of my Uncle Gustauf's Waffle Farm! There were so many wonderful people there all the time.

There was Tammy, the town tramp. Not that way, Blanche, Tammy didn't have any money, you see. So she spent most of her time on my Uncle's land where he would slip her the waffle between feedings. Or so my Uncle would say. Those were some good times. Except when Tammy got sick, everybody in the town would hear her then. She would pray to god, cry out at my Uncle's farm, for help eating her waffle. Because every time I would hear her say "Oh my god, it's so big!" Well my Uncle Gustauf must have helped her eat it because every time she would come back licking her lips and smiling at him.

Next there was Little Sven Svenson, Big Sven Svenson is no relation. But they did look similar. As a matter of fact, I think they might be brothers because they grew up almost identical. At times you couldn't tell them apart. Until the war, when Big Sven lost a leg. Then there was that farm accident that took Little Sven's leg. Then they were at it again. Hopping around, shouting "Bet you can't tell which is which!" And we'd shout "You're Sven" And they shout. "Which one?" And we shout, "we give up, you fooled us" and then we'd all laugh and laugh....

Message turncated due to length.