Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-03-15
Words:
1,831
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
14
Hits:
5,586

I did it for the laughs and giggles joker/batman

Summary:

the Joker and batman have some very weird dreams about each other and when tthey see each other face to face?

Disclaimer:

Joker and batman and any other of teh batman charictors mentions do nto belong to me they belong to DC comics they dont know anything about it.

no copyrite infingement intended

btw how do i put this in teh batman slash fic section?

Chapter 1: the sane mans dreams

Notes:

Right this is my first ever fan fic :O so please be niice

Chapter Text

Chapter one

 

                Batman Slowly approached a wear house he could smell the stench of the dead bodies already. He knew the joker was behind these murders as this was the same warehouse he first practiced his laughing gas on his victims. He Walked in and had to cover his mouth as he retched  at the sight and the smell but these weren’t jokers style deaths. They were all frowning with batman’s symbol burnt on to their chest and everything below they’re chest was sliced up and shredded. batman clenched his fists.
“what the hell is this?!” he yelled.
“why batsy Cant you tell? it’s a joke!”.
Batman turned to see Joker behind him.
“hello batsy!” joker said putting his hand on batman’s face.
“why did you do this? you psychopath!” batman said hitting joker hand away from his face.
“I did it for the laughs and giggles!” joker said leaning close to batman’s face.
“I can smell the blood on him yet I still want to…” batman thought but he stopped thinking and kissed Joker passionately.
“I knew you loved me batsy!” Joker said licking his lips and winking.
At that moment Brue Wayne woke up covered in sweat.
“A dream about you parents master Bruce?” Alfred asked.
“no.. I dreamt about….” Bruce paused thinking about how he kissed the Joker and what Alfred might think if he told him he was having those kind of thoughts.
“….Nothing” Bruce said sighing.
“Sir you should take a shower your covered in sweat.” Alfred said handing Bruce a towel.
Bruce took the towel. “thanks Alfred” he said putting his hand on Alfred’s shoulder and smiling.
Bruce turned the shower on and a cloud of steam apeered quickly.
“hello again batsy!” Joker said step
“What the…? What are you doing here” Bruce said cover himself with a black towel.
“you keep me coming back for more” Joker said grinning and stepping closer to Bruce.
“I..I…” Bruce said looking at joker noticing he was only wearing a purple towel.
Suddenly he felt him self thrown at the wall. The joker leaned in and just before touching lips with Bruce joker winked and vanished into the steam Bruce put his hand out to try and grab him but Joker was gone.
Bruce shook his head then looked down.
“I think this’ll need to be a cold shower” Bruce Said in a humorous tone.