Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Series: Belonging, this is the third installment. First was The Watcher and the Wolf, then The Rocky Road to Belonging
    Rating: NC17
    Pairing: Spike/Wesley, mention of Spike/Lindsey/Oz/Wesley
    Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel the Series. They are the property of Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy et al. I do not make money from the writing of this, it is purely entertainment. I do not mean any disrespect to the actors who have portrayed these characters. This fic contains explicit Male/Male relationships if you are adverse to this or are under the age of eighteen then please do not read. Thankyou to all the online writers who help keep the Buffyverse alive.
    Summary: This fic was inspired by this line from The Rocky Road to Belonging "I might even talk Wesley into riding me while we are travelling in the car".
    Complete PWP. This is set before the one month later reflection in The Rocky Road to Belonging.
    Beta: Bubbysbub Rocks and is always there to help make my writing better
    Feedback: Please, please, please. I crave it
    Part: 1/1
    Distrubution: Ask and you will receive
    Warnings: PWP, M/M sex.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,172
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    2,126