Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
3,529
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,568

Seminar Situations

Summary:

Fandom: Crossover--Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea/ Highlander
Pairing: Lee Crane/Adam Pierson
Rating: PG (for now)
Disclaimer: These are not my characters and I am not writing this story for profit.
Summary: The Captain of the SEAVIEW has an encounter with a Really Old Guy at a seminar.
In this story I have updated the "Voyage" series to the 90's to coincide with the "Highlander" time period.

Work Text:


Seminar Situations
by S.
firstcorpsanv@webtv.net


"Admiral, do I have to go?"

"Lee, I told you that I'd go, but the President expects me to spend the weekend discussing the current missile crisis. If we don't find out where those missiles have gone, then SEAVIEW and all our our nuclear fleet will be at the mercy of any hostile nation."

"I know, but why do I have to go to this seminar? Why don't we just forget it? I'll get SEAVIEW ready to head out as soon as you're done in Washington."

"That's not necessary. Its imperative that we don't fly off the handle and let panic develop. So you go to the Seminar in my place. I really want your views on some of the speakers."

"Are they all scientists?"

"Most but some of the speakers are in literature and linguistics. In fact, one that I want you to hear is Dr. Adam Pierson who is a Professor of Linguistics in Seacouver. I met him several years ago and he's an excellent writer and speaker."

"Linguistics? I didn't know you were interested."

"Well as a matter of fact I am, so I expect a full report. Don't forget there's a reception on Friday evening. Be sure to go."

"Oh Admiral."

"Lee!"

"Alright, alright! I'll be glad when this weekend is over."

 


FRIDAY EVENING - Seminar in San Francisco

Lee felt a bit strange. Usually formal clothes were not his attire. However, judging by the glances of several women, he looked quite acceptable--in fact he was quite handsome.

The Captain stood near the piano sipping at a glass of champagne. <<The things I do for the Admiral. I'd rather be upstairs reading.>>

Just then he noticed a blonde-haired woman in a black dress. She wore a diamond pendant that hung down to her impressive cleavage. Talking to her companion, she breathlessly sighed, "He'll be here any minute. You just don't know what I had to do to get him here."

Lee wondered who she was referring to. <<Oh well, ten more minutes and can leave.>> The Admiral didn't say he had to stay all evening.


The woman in black hurried over to the entrance. The blush on her face made it obvious that the man entering the room was the same one she had referred to.

Tall, slender with green-gold eyes, Dr. Adam Pierson wore his evening clothes with an informality that was devastating.

Lee looked at the man. <<Wonder who he is?>>

"Dr. Pierson! Adam!" the blonde gushed. "I'm so glad that you could attend. We're so pleased that you are going to speak tomorrow."

Adam's beautiful voice reached Lee's ears. "Thank you, Mrs. Logan. It's my pleasure."

"Please call me Cynthia. Would you like some champagne?"


"Ah, I think I'd like a beer. Would you have an Anchor Steam?"

Cynthia Logan looked confused. "Well I don't know. Let's go ask the barman." She took Pierson's arm and led him to the bar.

<<So that's Adam Pierson. The Admiral didn't mention that he was so young.>>

Lee wasn't sure why the Admiral wanted him to hear Pierson speak; but now that the had seen the Professor, he thought the assignment wasn't quite so onerous.

After making the rounds of the room on Pierson's arm, Cynthia Logan finally let go of him. Crane noticed that the man moved to the room next door. It was a small library where Dr. Pierson seemed to be enthralled by a slender volume. "Ah excuse me, I don't want to bother you, but Admiral Nelson asked me to give you his regards."

"Harriman Nelson? Are you a friend of his?"

"Yes and I'm also Captain of the SEAVIEW."

"Oh yes, his fabulous submarine. You must be quite the sailor if Harri trusts you with his baby."

Lee laughed. "Well I do my best."

"Isn't Harri here?"

"No, he had to meet with the President so he asked me to attend."

"That's too bad about Harri; but you certainly make a welcome substitute."

"Thanks. I'll leave you alone now. I'm looking forward to hearing your talk tomorrow."

"What's your hurry? The night's still young. Let's have a drink and you can tell me all about Harri. I haven't seen him in quite awhile What will you have to drink?"

"I see that you have an Anchor Steam. That's fine for me."

"Good choice."

For the next hour Lee and Adam sat in the library drinking beer and talking about the SEAVIEW and Harriman Nelson.

"A mermaid? Really?"

"You wouldn't believe some of the things that we've seen on our voyages."

The Professor wondered what the handsome captain would say if he knew the truth about Adam Pierson. A 5000 year old immortal rather dwarfed even a mermaid.

Cynthia Logan rushed in. "So this is where you've been hiding? I have all kinds of people who want to meet you." She glanced at Lee. "Oh sorry, I didn't realize...."

"Mrs. Logan, this is Commander Lee Crane. He's a friend of Harriman Nelson."

"Oh, Harri. What a dear. I'm so sorry that he could't be here. He's such a workaholic. I'm glad you were able to come in his place."

"Uh thank you, Mrs. Logan. I'd better go now since it's geting late."

"Oh nonsense, it's early."

"But the seminar starts at 8:00 tomorrow and I need to be there."

"Ah yes, Mrs. Logan, my talk is at 10:00 and I still have to go over my notes so I believe I'll head upstairs as well."

"Oh Adam, please stay for awhile." Crane left with Cynthia Logan trying to persuade Pierson to stay.

Lee went to his room, deciding that a shower might relax him enough to get to sleep. There was a knock at the door as he came out of the bathroom. Drying his hair he went to answer.

"Ah Captain Crane, I'm sorry our talk was interrupted. I wondered if you'd like to have dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"Come in, Dr. Pierson."

"Call me Adam."

"That would be great. Did you have any place in mind?"

"Not here at the hotel. I thought we might go out for Vietnamese or something. There's a blues club we could go to afterwards. Do you like blues?"

"Well I'm not all that familiar with it."

"Good. Then you'll start with the best. Don't worry about dressing up. This place is not formal. I'll meet you at 7:00. My room is 1202."

"Fine. See you then."

Lee went to bed. Green-gold eyes filled his dreams. <<Adam Pierson is certainly an attractive man. I wonder why the Admiral didn't tell me more about him?>

SATURDAY

After a hurried shave and shower, Lee headed to the Seminar. Coffee and danish awaited. The information package gave a brief biography of Adam Pierson but really provided little new info.

The talk was well-attended. In fact there were some standees at the back. Pierson spoke quite well and with assurance. He told a few jokes and seemed completely at ease--even when questioned by some of the audience.

At lunch many people surrounded the Professor. Lee tried to get his attention, but was only able to get an amused look from the green eyes. "7:00." he mouthed

The rest of the day seemed to go slowly. The Captain listened to several more talks but lost control of his thoughts. Adam Pierson was certainly a fascinating man. Lee had to admit that he was also the most attractive man he'd met in quite awhile. Crane rarely had time for a social life. SEAVIEW was a demanding mistress. Sometimes he felt that he was missing much; maybe he could allow himself a little time to relax.

At 6:00 Lee took another shower. For once he allowed his curly hair to remain loose instead of slicked back. He put on his tight black jeans and v-necked sweater. Almost 7:00--he headed to 1202.

Adam answered. They looked at each other and laughed since Pierson wore black jeans and a tight black shirt. "Ready to go?"

The Vietnamese food was excellent. Both Lee and Adam consumed several beers with the meal. "This is great. I'm afraid I don't get much Vietnamese food in Santa Barbara."

"You should come to Seacouver sometime. We have great Vietnamese places there."

After they finished, the two men set out for the blues club. Again they each had several beers. Pierson seemed none the worse for wear, but Crane knew he had reached his limit. "No more for me." He was relieved when Adam didn't push.

They listened to the blues for some time. Lee usually preferred classical so this was something new. "This has been a great evening. Thanks for inviting me."

"I'm glad that you liked the music. Sometime I hope you come to Seacouver to hear my friend, Joe. He's the best."

"I'd like that, but I don't get much shore leave. Shall we head back to the hotel?"

"Oh the evening's not over yet."

"I think we should go since the seminar starts at 9:00."

"Do you really need to attend?"

"Well, I guess I could go to the later ones. The Admiral didn't say that I had to be at every one."

"You seem very loyal to Harri."

"He's been really good to me."

"How good?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing. Let's find a taxi."

Lee was quiet. He realized that he truly didn't want the evening to end. Adam Pierson was a remarkable man. It was nice to have someone to talk to about something besides submarines. He loved his life aboard SEAVIEW, but there were other things.

"Come back to my room. I've got something I want to show you."

"Uh sure, but just for a minute."

After opening the door, Adam excused himself, telling Lee to help himself to a drink from the mini-bar.

Just then the telephone rang. From the other room, Adam asked Lee to answer.

"Hello. Adam Pierson's room."

"This is Duncan MacLeod. Is Adam there?"

"He's in the bathroom. He'll be here in a minute."

"Thanks."

Pierson emerged to take the phone Crane moved over to the bar to get a soda so that the Professor would have privacy. After a minute or two, Adam replied, "Bye Mac. See you on Tuesday."

He turned to Crane. "Thanks for coming up with me. It's good to have someone to talk with. You remind me a bit of Mac," gesturing towards the phone. "He's a good friend who's always doing his duty. We share a lot of memories."

"Sounds like the Admiral. Thre's nothing more important to him than his duty."

"That's Harri alright."

"How'd you meet the Admiral?"

"Oh it was a few years ago at a conference. He spoke and afterwards we started to talk. He's a brilliant man."

"That's true. He's saved SEAVIEW and me many times."

"Well, I'm sure that you've done the same for him."

"What makes you think so?"

"Let's just say that I'm a good judge of character."

Lee flushed. "Thanks, but I'd better go now."

"But I haven't shown you what I asked you here for."

"Oh that's right. What is it?"

"This" Adam leaned forward and gave Lee a gentle kiss."

Lee was surprised but didn't back away. "Why did you do that?"

"I thought you might like it. Did you?"

"Adam, I'm flattered, but I've never...I'm not...."

"Relax, we don't have to do anything you don't like."

He kissed Lee again. This time his tongue probed at the Captain's lips, licking and caressing. Lee opened his mouth to allow the probe. Suddenly he backed away. What was he thinking?

"Adam, This is not a good idea."

"No? You don't find me attractive?"

"It's not that." He looked into the Professor's green-gold eyes. "You're... beautiful, but like I sad I've never...."

"Are you telling me that you've never thought about being with a man?"

"Uh no, I wouldn't say that."

"Oh, so you have?"

Lee nodded.

"And would the man you've thought about just happen to be Harriman Nelson?"

"The Admiral? But he's...."

"He's a very attractive man."

"Yes, he is, but he's not interested in men."

Pierson laughed. "Are you sure? The last time we met, he spent half the time talking about this special someone in his life."

Lee looked at him in utter amazement. "The Admiral told you he cared about a special man?"

"He didn't quite put it like that; but since I had hoped that the two of us might have a relationship, it came as a shock."

It was a shock to Lee as well. Nelson would never become involved with a man. True, SEAVIEW wasn't Navy, but the world-famous scientist valued his career too much to risk it on a same-sex affair. For one instant jealousy gripped Crane. <<The Admiral and a man? Is it possible?>>

"I see that I've given you something to think about. But let's not think about Harri right now. I want you." Pierson reached up to caress the Captain's face. He put his arms behind Lee's back and kissed him hard.

For one second Lee started to pull away, then he responded. Adam tasted so good and felt so good pressed up against him. The young professor was so beautiful and he obviously desired him. Why not?

Lee put his hands under Adam's shirt. Pierson was slender but Lee could feel the muscles. He ran his hand over one nipple. It hardened and Adam moaned, "Don't stop." Lee moved to the other side. This brought another moan.

The immortal hurriedly pulled Lee's sweater off. Taking one of Lee's nipples in his teeth, Adam licked and nibbled. Lee felt his cock react, hardening immediately.

Adam kissed the Captain again. "Let's go in the other room."

He felt in a daze but followed the Professor into the bedroom. Slowly Adam removed the remainder of Lee's clothing and pushed him down on the bed. Then the Old Man started to kiss his way down the beautiful body. He carefully avoided the erect cock.

"I'm going to drive you crazy with desire."

Lee could believe it. At that moment he couldn't think of anything but Adam's hands and sensuous lips claiming him. Soon Pierson stopped. Lee murmured.

"What was that?"

"More. I want more."

"And you'll have it. Just relax." Once again Adam began to caress the glorious cock. Lee flinched. "Please."

Suddenly he felt the hot, wet mouth engulf the head of his cock, then the mouth claimed more and more 'til all of Lee's erection felt unequaled pleasure.

SEAVIEW's captain began to thrust. Adam let out a chuckle. "Like that do you?" Adam continued his mouth's caresses. In another moment Lee came--with a shout. Pierson continued to suck until the Captain could give no more.

Lee opened his eyes. "I never dreamed that it could feel so good."

"My pleasure." Adam smiled. "Lie back and I'll give you a massage."

Lee looked at him. "But you're still dressed?"

"Yes, but this was for your enjoyment."

"Then I want you to take off your clothes so I can see you too."

"Later."

"No, now!" Lee sat up and pulled at the waistband of the black jeans. In a few seconds Lee took in the lean, muscular body. "You're perfect."

Adam tsked. "As are you." Crane blushed. "Hasn't anyone ever told you that?"

"My mother once told that I was attractive." Adam smiled again.

"She was right, but I'm sure many women and men have thought that."

"Enough talk about me. Let's concentrate on you." He grabbed Pierson and flipped him onto his back. He began his assault on the delectable mouth. Taking his time, Lee moved down to the long neck, sucking and nibbling.

The immortal shivered in enjoyment. Crane's cock rubbed against Adam's engorged shaft. The movement started slowly with Lee controlling the pace. When Adam tried to pick up the rate, Lee pulled away. "No, no. I don't want you to come so fast. Let's make this last."

Adam nodded. "Yes, but do something. Look in the drawer."

Finding some lube, Crane warmed in his hands , then applied it to both shafts. The friction became exquisite. Finally Adam let out a yell, followed closely by Lee.

The two men lay entwined for some time until Adam got up to find a warm cloth to clean up their bodies. Then they embraced to fall asleep in each other's arms.



SUNDAY

Lee's brown eyes opened to see green ones looking at him. Tentatively, he reached out to caress the perfect cheekbones. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For showing me a part of myself that I wouldn't admit. When I was at the Academy, I had a brief affair with my roommate. We didn't do much because it would have ruined our careers to be discovered. Since then I've told myself over and over that I wasn't.... I didn't need this. But I know now I was lying to myself."

Adam looked at Lee, then kissed him. "What about Harri?"

"Nelson? There's nothing between us."

"Would you like there to be?"

Crane tried to turn away, but Pierson held his head firmly. Again he kissed him. "Lee Crane, I think you care a great deal for Harri. You owe it to yourself and him to see if a physical relationship is possible."

"But what if you're wrong? If he has someone he cares for, I could lose SEAVIEW."

"Lee, sometimes you have to risk everything to get what you really want. The question is what do you want?"

"Right now, I want to make love to you. Do you think you could handle that?"

Grinning broadly, Adam replied, "I think I'd like that too." So lube in hand, Lee Crane prepared hmself and his lover. The exquistite feeling of being inside Pierson as almost overwhelming. Crane's lack of expertise was evident; but he and Adam soon achieved a rhythmn that gave each pleasure, then roared into unrelenting passion.

As Lee slammed into Adam, he managed to stroke Pierson's prostate so soon both men were on the brink. A few strokes of the immortal's cock and Pierson exploded, carrying Lee with him. Their shudders seemed to magnify as Lee collapsed on top of Adam's slender frame.

Adam held Lee close. "So do you like this better than the seminar?"

Crane chuckled. "I would say so--although I did enjoy hearing a certain Linguistics professor's intriguing voice."

"Oh did you? And what else did you enjoy?"

"Looking at you. You are beautiful."

"Believe me, "I've enjoyed looking at you too."

"Really?"

"Don't ever doubt it."

Lee hesitated. "But what now?"

"I go back to Seacouver and you return to Santa Barbara."

"I understand," Lee said sadly. "You got what you wanted so now we go our separate ways."

Pierson embraced him. "No, it's not that. I am very glad that we could be together, but we both know there are other people in our lives. You want Harri, don't you?"

"Yes," he whispered. "But what about you...wait the man who called--MacLeod, is he the one?"

Adam nodded. "He and I have a troubled history. I feel...so much for him, but he cannot admit his feelings."

"I'm sorry," Caressing Adam's face, he admitted, "I hope he will realize what he's missing."

"Let's not talk about MacLeod. We only have a few more hours together."

The two lovers spent most of Sunday in bed until they realized that they were hungry. Fortunately room service was able to provide food and beer. They spent the rest of the night together.



MONDAY MORNING

Lee went back to his room to pack as did Adam. They took a taxi together to the airport. "Tell Harri hello for me. He's a lucky man."

Lee looked at Pierson. "I hope your MacLeod wakes up. If he doesn't, give me a call."

Adam smiled. "I just may do that. After all a 4-star admiral should be able to take care of himself."

"Goodbye, Dr. Pierson."

"Goodbye, Captain Crane."



MONDAY EVENING

"Permission to come aboard, Mr. Morton?"

"Granted, Skipper. How was San Francisco?"

"Fine."

"The Admiral wants you to report to his cabin a.s.a.p."

"Okay. Have my luggage put in my cabin will you?" He walked slowly to the Admiral's cabin and knocked.

"Admiral?"

"Lee? Glad to see you. How was the seminar?"

"Great."

"How was Pierson's talk?"

"He gave an excellent presentation."

"Good. I knew you'd like him."

<<Oh I certainly do.>>

"So tell me all about it."

"Uh, would it be alright if I cleaned up first? I have lots to tell you."

"Of course, why don't you join me for dinner and we can talk? I'll fill you in on the missing missiles."

"I'd like that, Admiral. See you at 7:00."

As Lee stood in the shower, he thought about Adam Pierson. <<Thanks, Adam. Tonight I'm going to take that risk you mentioned. I only hope you find the happiness you deserve.>>

He smiled at the memory of his weekeend with the Linguistics professor and in anticipation of the night to come.


THE END