Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-03-11
Words:
1,010
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
12
Hits:
2,478

The Engagement Trap

Summary:

Penelope wants to announce her relationship

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I haven't created.

Chapter Text

It was a fine March day as Penelope Pitstop was walking with Fester Sneeky.

"Do you want to know what I've been thinking?" asked Penelope.

"Sure, what is it?" wondered Fester.

"I was thinking that since we're seeing each other now, we should go public with our relationship," answered Penelope. Fester was shocked to hear it. Where did she get that idea?

"Do you think that it's a good idea?" asked Fester.

"I do. I want people to know that I have a wonderful man," answered Penelope.

"I need to think about it. I'll let you know as soon as possible" said Fester. After he left Penelope at her house, he ran to the storefront of a forture teller, as soon as he could. There was a Indian male sitting at a table inside the storefront. He walked to the table and sat down on the empty chair.

"How is the love potion that I gave you?" asked the Indian male.

"The will zapper did its job, but my girl, Penelope want to make our relationship public," answered Fester.

"Then, the love potion did it job. Your girl, Penelope, want to let everybody know that she is yours. You should go public and engage her," answered the indian male. The forture teller has a point. It might benefit him to make it public. So he gave him a 20 dollor bill, and left the storefront. He knew now what to tell Penelope Pitstop.

End Part 1